Draft Thread

BigD1123

One thing that may help the Miller pick is if he can learn from Penn and get his strength up maybe he can slide over and perform next tr while being a bandaid rt this tr where we can help him with a te like Smith...just trying to be positive here

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Appreciate the optimism, but let's be real.... it's bad pick and bad value. He will need to be a top 5 OT in a couple years to justify passing on James who will be an all-pro quickly in his career, I hate soft Olineman. I see nothing I like in his game. And Tom Cable is garbage, so I don't trust him to develop anyone. Shown that for years now. 

I mean, nothing?

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Big if. And then if he does, he will bolt in FA because we will prioritize Cooper and other players before him.

And IF that happens and he signs a big FA deal we may get a third comp and used him for free.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Big if. And then if he does, he will bolt in FA because we will prioritize Cooper and other players before him.

And we will be compensated with a draft pick. He's a need player, just look at it this way - we finally shed Seth Roberts.

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This is false. Seattle kept thinking the same thing. Drafting athletic Oline guys who Cables never developed into anything. 

Seattle never picked a guy early. They picked late round potatoes and wanted Cable to make potato salad.

This off-season tells me, Reggie and gruden think we are close and our biggest flaw last year was coaching. We filling needs instead of bpa imo. We traded a 3rd rounder for a guy who be trippin and is in a contract year. The free agent moves. It all says we can win a playoff game now. 

Just now, raidr4life said:

Seattle never picked a guy early. They picked late round potatoes and wanted Cable to make potato salad.

Not true bro, there's a long list of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round guys they picked during Cable's tenure there. 6-8 guys in all, not a player amongst them.

Archived