Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

The Bills took Josh Allen over Josh Rosen.

This Year will probably make it evident that the teams that passed on Rosen were out of their minds.

I can still remember the day like it was yesterday... the day the good King Sam Darnold of San Clemente became only a distant whisper of dream long forgotten...

The Leader of Men is Strong in sir Baker... With Sam gone... the King is Dead... Long Live the King...King Baker.. May Your Hands & Leader of Men-ism Forever Make John Dorsey's Pants Tingle...

tenor.gif

We mourn that day together. Might as well kiss the ring.

tenor.gif

29 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

LOL... Indeed good sir... Indeed... may his reign be long and filled with much leader of men...

He is still shorter than most NFL quarterbacks and ran from the cops, planted a flag and grabbed a crotch (his own). Which is still more than enough to lead me to believe he won't be as successful as less successful quarterbacks on the field.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He is still shorter than most NFL quarterbacks and ran from the cops, planted a flag and grabbed a crotch (his own). Which is still more than enough to lead me to believe he won't be as successful as less successful quarterbacks on the field.

This

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Indeed.... He is truly a renaissance man... a maverick in our time... his reign will be the best thing to happen to us since we passed on Wentz, Goff, Watson, Mahomes, Darnold, and Rosen... what a special time to be alive... I agree he has what it takes to lead this team and franchise into utopia... he and Kai Nacua will be bitter rivals in many legendary AFC North Battles... let the good times roll...

10 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Indeed.... He is truly a renaissance man... a maverick in our time... his reign will be the best thing to happen to us since we passed on Wentz, Goff, Watson, Mahomes, Darnold, and Rosen... what a special time to be alive... I agree he has what it takes to lead this team and franchise into utopia... he and Kai Nacua will be bitter rivals in many legendary AFC North Battles... let the good times roll...

I missed unhinged. Welcome back!

Mind Character  anonymous

silo2_guy_35.jpg

Baker Mayfield
Posted: Jul 29, 2:03 AM
I just want to come clean, guys, that I was not wrong about Baker Mayfield. I can admit that in the forum, but I need to get that weight off my chest so I'm telling you guys. Baker is not looking amazing and isn't answering the questions that caused me to doubt our front office. I got caught up in some of the college stuff that gained headlines. I was swayed by the media instead of seeing that he wasn't truly the best prospect in the draft.

It's not hard for me to admit when I'm wrong. I don't have to accept that I make mistakes so I can just keep doubling down with filibuster posts until you all are thoroughly exhausted enough to concede points just to make it stop.

I'm not learning about vulnerability and thought it would be great to work on in this fantasy league with you guys. Thanks for accepting me and participating in my gloating.
-MC

P.S.: Please don't bring this up on ff. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Mind Character  anonymous

silo2_guy_35.jpg

Baker Mayfield
Posted: Jul 29, 2:03 AM
I just want to come clean, guys, that I was not wrong about Baker Mayfield. I can admit that in the forum, but I need to get that weight off my chest so I'm telling you guys. Baker is not looking amazing and isn't answering the questions that caused me to doubt our front office. I got caught up in some of the college stuff that gained headlines. I was swayed by the media instead of seeing that he wasn't truly the best prospect in the draft.

It's not hard for me to admit when I'm wrong. I don't have to accept that I make mistakes so I can just keep doubling down with filibuster posts until you all are thoroughly exhausted enough to concede points just to make it stop.

I'm not learning about vulnerability and thought it would be great to work on in this fantasy league with you guys. Thanks for accepting me and participating in my gloating.
-MC

P.S.: Please don't bring this up on ff. Thanks.

Nude out here committing identity fraud.

@Thomas5737 hahaha... wait what is this??

Is this a legit post from another forum or just a funny troll?

@NudeTayne talk about unhinged... lol...

The feeling that I'll wake up tomorrow and it will be draft day is real... all is well and King Sam of San Clemente is still headed toward Berea...one of my friends slipped LSD into my drink last night and I've had the most intense hallucination in recorded human history... having imagined that we took Baker and Denzel instead of Darnold and Chubb... I yell at my friend... we laugh...and smile as Roger reads off the words "Darnold to the Browns..." then a flashback of the LSD warps me into a future distant time where peace and prosperity reign on earth ... war and poverty have been abolished... world peace endures... Clevelanders have become an elite, privileged class of human beings with special knowledge....behold the world of New San Clemente... we pledge only allegiance to the Darnold and the freedom he and his descendants have brought to the land...

Nice knowing that our QB wanted to be in camp so bad that he didn’t care about offset language. Darnold has been holding out because of the offset language and has allowed McCown to start to run away with the competition. 

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Nice knowing that our QB wanted to be in camp so bad that he didn’t care about offset language. Darnold has been holding out because of the offset language and has allowed McCown to start to run away with the competition. 

Keep in mind how hard Baker has had to work for EVERYTHING he has gotten in life, while Sammy Boy attended The University of Spoiled Children...........

Was that a shot? Sorry............

NOT!

Archived