1st Round Pick (18th Overall): Jaire Alexander [CB; Louisville]

CWood21

4 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

We have a 2nd, 1st next year we can work with to get back into the first round, 2 4s, 4 5s. We can do alot with that. 

If we do - great - if we keep saying next year next year and bring in 5 7th rounders - I'm staying pissed. I thought we were moving on from that thinking

Good post

There's some major IF's regarding health and a guy stepping up or two but I think Pettine can work with this. Get a couple more guys who can provide depth and I think watching this group can be real fun.. but I'm a few drinks in and feeling all positive.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

There's some major IF's regarding health and a guy stepping up or two but I think Pettine can work with this. Get a couple more guys who can provide depth and I think watching this group can be real fun.. but I'm a few drinks in and feeling all positive.

Lol you and me both. This close to ordering my Jaire jersey. 

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Hey at least you're not a few drinks in and feeling all negative! 

JA: I didn't have any contact with the Packers. This caught me by surprise, honestly.

JA: What I know about the Packers is they have one of the best quarterbacks to come through. Not familiar with the scheme just yet.

JA: I can play wherever. I'm comfortable at corner or in the slot. I played about 70% at corner and 30% at nickel. I feel I can play anywhere on the field.

Archived