2nd and 3rd Round Draft Talk

Titans fan 617

26 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I can’t figure out why Vegas has our over/under at 7.5. I hate being overconfident but 8 wins seems like a disappointing floor for next year. 

Genuinely considering putting $100 down on the under just so I have some silver lining when we disappoint spectacularly next year.

28 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

In defense of Sweat, this is the first time I've seen this. Didn't even get a hint of it in the two games I watched.

Yup, that was one of the many things I was prepared to post if we drafted him.

This guy had a long twitter thread showing some of why I'm high (maybe too high) on him.

But I guess it's all moot at this point

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Yup, that was one of the many things I was prepared to post if we drafted him.

This guy had a long twitter thread showing some of why I'm high (maybe too high) on him.

But I guess it's all moot at this point

I mean, not totally moot. He could still be there in the 5th. Though, just on pure athleticism, he would've been drafted today if he was passing the medicals. So that's probably a big concern at this point.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, not totally moot. He could still be there in the 5th. Though, just on pure athleticism, he would've been drafted today if he was passing the medicals. So that's probably a big concern at this point.

True, not moot yet. 

Highly doubt it happens, but if we leave this draft with Evans, Landry and my draft crush Sweat this would be a A++++ draft for me.

Annoyed that the Jags and Texans made some nice moves... 

The Jags defense didn't need the help, but Bryan and Harrison are 2 nice pieces. The WR seemed like a pretty huge reach though

The Texans landing one of my fave targets is annoying... Landing him when their 1st pick was in the 1st and I had him as a 1st is downright disgusting. 

Indy got 2 good guards, but I'm underwhelmed by their draft considering what kinda draft capital they had going in. They needed a lot of help on D, and it just feels like they reached and it just feels flat.

8 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

The Jags defense didn't need the help, but Bryan and Harrison are 2 nice pieces. The WR seemed like a pretty huge reach though

The Texans landing one of my fave targets is annoying... Landing him when their 1st pick was in the 1st and I had him as a 1st is downright disgusting. 

Indy got 2 good guards, but I'm underwhelmed by their draft considering what kinda draft capital they had going in. They needed a lot of help on D, and it just feels like they reached and it just feels flat.

This is going to upset me for awhile. Plus I can't root for him now. He just couldn't have gone to one of the 29 other franchises in the league. :(

29 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Not really a fan of Harrison. But a fan of Chark and Reid. 

i'm not impressed by chark. he's a physical specimen who doesn't play big and body-catches a lot. speed receiver and not much else. honestly sort of surprised he went in the 2nd. bryan could be real good though. and it sucks that the texans got reid.

Archived