Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets Series Thread: Mitchell is Salty in Salt Lake City

Texansfan713

Rockets gotta have one of the quietest crowds among contending teams. It's a shame, all those corporates taking up seats. Astros games get super hype and it's sad to look across town and see the difference. A #1 seed deserves a better crowd. 

Before the game:

Ernie: what can Utah do to win this game?

Charles: nothing. I don’t think Utah even win a game. The Rockets are just flat out better.

After the game, as a put up a tweet on screen showing a guy saying that the guys in the studio basically had no chance:

Ernie: (to Kenny) The guy to the left of you said Utah wouldn’t win a game.

Charles: First of all, I didn’t say Utah would get swept. I still think Houston will win the series.

Gosh I hate the media.

5 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Rockets gotta have one of the quietest crowds among contending teams. It's a shame, all those corporates taking up seats. Astros games get super hype and it's sad to look across town and see the difference. A #1 seed deserves a better crowd. 

I noticed that too. Even in the last game when they were blowing the Jazz out, the crowd never really got into it at all. It felt like a regular season game. In comparison, the damn Warriors fans never stfu. They go crazy over everything. The other team will call a timeout and they'll cheer like they just hit another 3.

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

I noticed that too. Even in the last game when they were blowing the Jazz out, the crowd never really got into it at all. It felt like a regular season game. In comparison, the damn Warriors fans never stfu. They go crazy over everything. The other team will call a timeout and they'll cheer like they just hit another 3.

Yeah its a shame.  I hate our lower bowl crowds.  The only people that make noise in the lower level are the red rowdies. Not really much you can do when corporations buy the seats and give them to clients who don't know basketball.  It pisses me off.  I have gone to games 1 for both the Wolves and Jazz so the crowds have been terrible.  I feel like I was the only one cheering and getting loud in my section.

6 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Also its a difference.  At an Astros game regular fans can get the lower level seats easily and it isn't expensive like a basketball game. Most of the corporations get suite or club level seats at MMP (I work for the Astros so I know).   Rockets are driven by corporations buying the lower level seats that you see on TV.  That's why you see a difference in who is cheering or whatnot.  It's sad really.

19 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Chokers choke. Not surprised at all. 

Also houston should never have Anderson and green on the floor at the same time. They get roasted. 

how was that a choke?  The series isn't even over yet geez.

12 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Swaglord Joe Ingles.

We deserve to see him troll Draymond.

Maybe the only thing left in the postseason worth witnessing.

my favorite player in the NBA tbh we don't deserve Joe Ingles

Archived