Day 3 Draft Discussion Thread

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Feels good man! I Gruden has redeemed himself a bit after the first pick imo. I still think Hall is a very good pick for us. His measurables are off the charts. Key is a little scary, but if he gets his - together he will be a very good player.

I think Key's problems aren't as bad as they might seem. He put himself into rehab so hopefully he's honest in his efforts to better himself. He was disappointing in his LSU career but he's still talented, and sooner or later, one of these LSU pass rushers will make an impact in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who are the best remaining WRs?

Lazard, Cobbs, Cedrick Wilson, St. Brown, Ateman, TAte. And the greatest prospect of this entire draft, Darren Carrington III

Notice a lot of them are big bodied, slower guys. 

Russell Gage was picked at WR and all of these guys have not been?  Very odd, especially for a player who was at his best on jet sweep action on LSU, very lack lusty career for him I thought...

Equanimeous St. Brown

Auden Tate

Simmie Cobbs Jr

Marcell Ateman

Deontay Burnett 

Allen Lazard

Cedric Wilson

Braxton Berrios

Jster Weah

Bryon Pringle

Trey Quinn

Darren Carrington

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who are the best remaining WRs?

IMO it starts and ends with ESB with the group left. 

Tate & Burnett are names, but much more limited ceilings IMO.  If you want an Al-Davis style burner, Ateman fits the bill.  Cobbs is another interesting talent, horrible O, Big 10 production.  But I'd probably go ESB first.

Archived