6th Round Pick (207th Overall): Equanimeous St. Brown [WR; Notre Dame]

Packerraymond

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

I think Davis and Allison are out. I like Allison enough, but his ceiling is reached. We've got guys who can give us what he does right now. Clark has a chance, more so than any of the picks, to be unstoppable. His vertical and 6'6 with those hands, sky is the limit. If he makes the second year leap, game over, he's #3. 

That catch he made on the sidelines last year, there are only a handful of guys who make that play. He's got to work on his hand position on those back shoulder throws. Give Rodgers enough reps with this kid and they just throw it over the top and no one can stop it. 

Disclaimer: I was tooting Janis horn for a few years too! 

Whose the #3 WR if they release Allison?  Like it or not, he's probably opening the season up as the other starting boundary WR.

44 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Whose the #3 WR if they release Allison?  Like it or not, he's probably opening the season up as the other starting boundary WR.

Wouldn't be shocked if he did, but at the same time I kinda am rooting for J'mon or St. Brown to take that spot.

6 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Wouldn't be shocked if he did, but at the same time I kinda am rooting for J'mon or St. Brown to take that spot.

I think it's one thing if they win it outright, but right now I don't see how anyone can have anyone other than Allison right now.

Of course it’s Allison as of this very moment, but I would bet by the season opener he’s splitting reps with Moore if not out right replaced by him.

Valdes I think offers more in the ST department but have a feeling St Brown won’t last a day on the PS before someone else scoops him, so I really have no clue what’s gonna happen there.

3 minutes ago, Blink said:

Of course it’s Allison as of this very moment, but I would bet by the season opener he’s splitting reps with Moore if not out right replaced by him.

Valdes I think offers more in the ST department but have a feeling St Brown won’t last a day on the PS before someone else scoops him, so I really have no clue what’s gonna happen there.

Again, I think you're expecting a bit too much of our rookie WRs.

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Again, I think you're expecting a bit too much of our day 3 rookie WRs.

Fixed. Some people are acting like we took Moore, ESB and MVS 15th, 20th and 30th overall in the draft. These guys are day 3 picks. I just want maybe 2 of them to make the team and maybe 1 to contribute by Week 8 of the season. 

Archived