• John Dorsey for life
    • Very good first draft.
    • I hate him
    • Bring Sachi back.
    • hornbybrown could of done better
  2. 2. Draft class

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I like it, but we could of done better.

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Evil or misunderstood??

Just kidding! We were definitely evil. That's why, even today, Germans reject the "just following orders" excuse, as we all should. That's what every Nazi pleaded after the war, and luckily, America wasn't having it and hung most the bastards.

A part from the ones they kept for the space program.

hail hydra.

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

A part from the ones they kept for the space program.

hail hydra.

Yep! And that's not to mention the Nazis in the CIA. When the US realized Russia was the new enemy, they combined the American OSS with Nazi intelligence organizations, who had hundreds of already imbeded spies and operatives in Eastern Europe, and formed the new CIA. 

More like heil Hydra...;)

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, Aztec Hammer said:

I’m rooting for him for sure. I hope he goes out there and rips it up with the awesome surrounding cast we’ve given him and then plants the flag in the middle of Heinz!

But honestly, me expressing some reservations about him that I’ve always had, on a forum, isn’t going to effect him or damage his chances of being good.

In fact, with the way this world seems to work for me... if I keep doubting the guy and being negative about the pick, karma will surely make him an elite qb.

Baker made himself a Heisman winner and the first pick in the NFL draft because people doubted him, and he can fully count me among the doubters.  He feeds off of the negativity.  Given this, the more people bad mouth him, the more people think he will fail, the more he will be driven to prove us all wrong.  As a Browns fan, I think we should all be screaming from the rooftops that he sucks and will never be an NFL QB.  In that way, we can actually contribute to his success, as he will surely use the negativity to prove all the haters wrong.  Wry smile...

2 hours ago, Trots said:

Baker made himself a Heisman winner and the first pick in the NFL draft because people doubted him, and he can fully count me among the doubters.  He feeds off of the negativity.  Given this, the more people bad mouth him, the more people think he will fail, the more he will be driven to prove us all wrong.  As a Browns fan, I think we should all be screaming from the rooftops that he sucks and will never be an NFL QB.  In that way, we can actually contribute to his success, as he will surely use the negativity to prove all the haters wrong.  Wry smile...

He didn’t need the sooner fans to motivate him to with hate so the browns fans don’t have too either. He has gotten enough hate from scouts/teams that questioned him, the media pundits, and opposing fans to fuel him. We deserve to sit back and enjoy the ride and cheer him on

50 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He didn’t need the sooner fans to motivate him to with hate so the browns fans don’t have too either. He has gotten enough hate from scouts/teams that questioned him, the media pundits, and opposing fans to fuel him. We deserve to sit back and enjoy the ride and cheer him on

I think it all sounds good, the motivation and all but I don't think that had anything to do with his success. Being a good QB is much more important than motivation. No one suits up to go lose. Some play to win and others play not to lose but they are motivated either way. Dedication is much more important than motivation, motivation should come naturally dedication you will have to work at.

I believe Mayfield is talented and hopefully dedicated and that gives him a good chance to succeed. Extra motivation just means putting more pressure on yourself which isn't always a good thing at the QB position. You can try to do too much and then you become a bad QB.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

He does not need any external motivation.  He has an intrinsic burning desire to be the very best.  Proving the doubters wrong is just like the cherry on top of the banana split for him.

Some tidbits I heard directly from Berea following today's practice:

• Mayfield looked a lot better in 7-on-7 drills than he did in the full drills, but still displayed flashes.
  • Baker completed a beautiful 30 yard dime to Antonio Callaway in the corner of the endzone
  • Callaway looked amazing. Still raw, but he looked spectacular considering the circumstances
  • Denzel Ward got absolutely burned on a play, like badly
  • Ward also sat out the final few drills, seems to be a minor injury

It's only day one, but I think overall there were a few positive takeaways from today

25 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

• Mayfield looked a lot better in 7-on-7 drills than he did in the full drills, but still displayed flashes.
  • Baker completed a beautiful 30 yard dime to Antonio Callaway in the corner of the endzone
  • Callaway looked amazing. Still raw, but he looked spectacular considering the circumstances
  • Denzel Ward got absolutely burned on a play, like badly
  • Ward also sat out the final few drills, seems to be a minor injury

It's only day one, but I think overall there were a few positive takeaways from today

Keep these updates a coming, cool to read.

50 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Keep these updates a coming, cool to read.

Sadly, for a number of reasons, I likely won't get anymore updates straight from Berea for the rest of rookie camp. Today I had the chance to communicate directly with people there, tomorrow, I likely won't be talking to them. :(

19 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Sadly, for a number of reasons, I likely won't get anymore updates straight from Berea for the rest of rookie camp. Today I had the chance to communicate directly with people there, tomorrow, I likely won't be talking to them. :(

Looks like somebody was caught hitting on Dee Haslam. 

3 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Well we'll see ya in 5 with good behavior.

10 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Not surprised. But it's early days. Once he has played a good number of regular season games on the field, we'll know whether he's got it or not.

Archived