The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Legit never claimed I read all the pages. You were the first one to just post a bunch of bologna that I saw.

I was the first one just trying to get people to talk. Seemed like a good ice breaker at the time seeing as the draft just ended. At least I wasn't talking about Madden with someone who's not even in the game, right @EliteTexan80? :D

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

So tk3 pops in twice now with @MookieMonster on the chopping block to try and start a bw on someone else and get the heat off of you.  Mookie is he protecting you or is he just trying to buddy up to you so you don't start pointing the finger at him later in the game?

@Woz and @Darth Pees what do you all think of that? 

You were on the chopping block and he took a vote off you. You're buddying Woz and Darth HARD.

Famous and Darth mafia team. GG.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

whats lazy is saying it took three minutes to read the entire thread

52 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

It was legit like 6 pages, 85% of it being non sense.

16 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Legit never claimed I read all the pages. You were the first one to just post a bunch of bologna that I saw.

weeeeeeeeeee

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

So tk3 pops in twice now with @MookieMonster on the chopping block to try and start a bw on someone else and get the heat off of you.  Mookie is he protecting you or is he just trying to buddy up to you so you don't start pointing the finger at him later in the game?

@Woz and @Darth Pees what do you all think of that? 

Don't get me wrong, Mookie's still on my radar. However my reasoning right now is if we take out Mookie and he turns out to be town, then we just killed one of our more active hunters. If LetTheBallFly is town, losing a guy who has literally a single post to date in this thread is no real loss.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

You were on the chopping block and he took a vote off you. You're buddying Woz and Darth HARD.

Famous and Darth mafia team. GG.

Could care less.  I asked what you thought.  And that's your response.  Not that yeah he is making a play as mafia or something like that 

Just now, Darth Pees said:

@domepatrol91 Can we get an updated VC?

Hasn't changed from this (only votes in between have been re-iteration votes):

17 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Votes:

Gopher - Bucs, FJ
bcb - mookie
Darth - FJ, Whicker
Mookie - darth, Famous
Bucs - ET, Whicker, Darth, Mookie, Famous, Bcb, Mookie
Famous - Darth, TK, Mookie
LTBF - ET
Tk3 - ET, FJ, LTBF
untouchable - Woz, FJ
Whicker - Bucs
ET - Whicker
Woz - ET, Darth, Mookie, LTBF

Vote Count:

With 12 players, it's 7 votes to lynch.

3 - FJ

3 - mookie

2 - LTBF

2 - Whicker

1 - Bucs

1 - ET

Given his lack of activity, have to figure that @LetTheBallFly isn't going to change his vote for EliteTexan80. And @Whicker has gone AWOL so his vote for bucsfan333 isn't likely to change.

So that makes ten of us, needing seven to end the day (or hit 9PM ET). We need to start coalescing. While I think taking out LTBF is a mostly harmless move (if he's town, he ain't helping; if he isn't, jenga!), it seems we want to go after another target.

I'm switching back to MookieMonster.

Archived