Redskins Make National Headlines

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

If this gets Daniel Snyder out of here they should build all of these cheerleaders statues outside the new stadium...

Redskins fans can easily get Snyder ousted over this if you guys make a big huff about it, stop buying merchandise, stop going to and watching the games on TV, and stop supporting the team in any other way like by following them on social media or listening to their radio network.

Not to make a joke out of this situation because I find it very serious, but even if you don't believe the cheerleaders' stories at all you should make a big deal out of it to get Snyder out.

5 hours ago, Eric said:

I used to love the world we lived in. Now there's a side where there are people that take advantage of people, there's the other side where people wait forever to come out about something because they suddenly got brave. And then there's the media who blows everything out of proportion.

If this happened it is wrong. If its partly true it's bad. If stories are twisted to make a sympathy case its pathetic. 

I just approach things like this with caution until things are proven. Too easy to jump on a bashing bandwagon. Derrius Guice just lost millions because of made up crap before draft.

Dont forget also how a lot of media and others viewed Sean Taylor before his tragic death to be in the end nothing more than horses *****.

If it's TRUE it will come out and be proven, if not it's just another story to get people worked up.

@Eric hey brother I mean this with no disrespect as I also remember that time! The bad things that happen in the world are not new and it can be argued those bad things are a lot less bad today because everyone now knows about them with advances in communications and empowerment through technology. You are correct, anybody with a social media account can communicate charges that are true or untrue and they are widely distributed around the world now. It reminds me how true the statement is from Thomas Gray way back in the 1700’ lamenting that lack of knowledge results in happiness. It’s a double edged sword- bad stuff has always happened. Do you want to know about it or is it true that 

ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

Although I’m no fan of Snyder I doubt he spends his days putting together trips for fat old suite owners/renters whatever to go to Costa Rica with the cheer squad. However yes it’s done on his watch and we should all expect the proper statement tomorrow. 

I’d be shocked if we’re the only team so have some sort of trip like this 

New York Times. Giants and Jets only NFL teams without cheerleading squads

remember the cap penalty

all im gonna say

7 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Although I’m no fan of Snyder I doubt he spends his days putting together trips for fat old suite owners/renters whatever to go to Costa Rica with the cheer squad. However yes it’s done on his watch and we should all expect the proper statement tomorrow. 

I’d be shocked if we’re the only team so have some sort of trip like this 

New York Times. Giants and Jets only NFL teams without cheerleading squads

remember the cap penalty

all im gonna say

Actually the Jets have cheerleaders

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_Cheerleading

It's the Giants, Steelers, Browns, Bills Bears and Packers who don't have cheerleaders.

5 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im sayin is bologna until I see evidence. Anyone got a link to any evidence? Someone had to have a camera there right?

How is this a hard thing to believe, and of course there were no cameras.

5 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im sayin is bologna until I see evidence. Anyone got a link to any evidence? Someone had to have a camera there right?

So you need to see the nude pictures? Ok old man... lol I see what you’re looking for.

Archived