BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

On 11/9/2017 at 2:32 PM, TedLavie said:

Just to be clear @RuskieTitan you're offering Mack a 2 year deal, this year and next. I'm sure you're aware but just in case.

Correct, that's why I was indicating the current season's cap change. Someone else mentioned that cap space doesn't carry over so it made sense for me to do this.

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

Khalil Mack 

Current deal: $4,300/year

5th year tender: $13,846

Proposed offer: $9,073/year ($18,146 total)

^^^^ Is what should be his new deal if you choose to give him the option.

Slightly off. It is the higher of his AVG NFL Salary or his last BDL year. So in this case $4,669+$13,846 ($18,515) or $9,258/yr for 2 years.

42 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Tough break for Cuba with the Sherman re-injury. Coaching staff should have held him put on a short week like that, especially against Arizona

Cuba lost it's two star rookies, star LT, and it's best CB....Rough for them. 

But hey at least they have Julio Jones who totally isn't going to play through an injury that's he's going to re-aggravate and cripple Cuba's passing game.

9 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Eh, should be fine. Davis was CB #4 and Elliott will be back for the playoffs. It is likely I will  be the number 1 seed at this stage so I hopefully will navigate the first round.

Yeah I thought we were a bit later in the season and that Zeke would miss 2 rounds

Edited by TedLavie

Send to Whicker:

Singapore @ Charleston
Camden @ Portland
Orlando @ Seoul
Berlin @ Long Beach

Send to Dingo:

Rome @ Oklahoma City
Compton @ Gotham
Cuba @ Louisiana
Wichita @ London

Why not I'll do Compton again because I don't have a life.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Wait, what?

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Dolphins RT Ja'Wuan James (groin) is expected to be out "an extended period of time" and could miss the rest of the season.

James has started all eight games this season but went down late in last Sunday night's loss to the Raiders. Journeyman Sam Young came on to replace him. James has been one of Miami's best linemen this season, grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 2 right tackle when it comes to pass protection.

27 minutes ago, Jlash said:

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Dolphins RT Ja'Wuan James (groin) is expected to be out "an extended period of time" and could miss the rest of the season.

James has started all eight games this season but went down late in last Sunday night's loss to the Raiders. Journeyman Sam Young came on to replace him. James has been one of Miami's best linemen this season, grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 2 right tackle when it comes to pass protection.

God****ingdammit.  He's been really good this year, too.

Berry, Trent, Ja'wuan, Gabe, Conley, Rollins, Darby, Rowe, Fuller, and Jameis have all been lost for multiple weeks this season.  It wouldn't be so bad if my injuries weren't stacked up at DB and OL.