BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Thrilled to add Jamon Brown at this point in the season. Was the worst pass blocking guard through the first five weeks. Has been the best pass blocking guard in the NFL since to go with very good run blocking. Hasn't allowed a sack and has one holding call all year. But now of course he will probably play like trash because I signed him haha. 

I remember reading so many puff pieces about Jamon Brown this offseason.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Thrilled to add Jamon Brown at this point in the season. Was the worst pass blocking guard through the first five weeks. Has been the best pass blocking guard in the NFL since to go with very good run blocking. Hasn't allowed a sack and has one holding call all year. But now of course he will probably play like trash because I signed him haha. 

Very good pickup. I had Brown second after Schweitzer and I figured I'd end up getting them both.

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

Source?

PFF say what you will about it. But no sacks given up all season and one holding call. Plus my own observations which I trust more than most. I do live in LA and see all Rams games.

Edited by Counselor

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

PFF say what you will about it. But no sacks given up all season and one holding call. Plus my own observations which I trust more than most. I do live in LA and see all Rams games.

Have you been to any games, you could prob get great seats.  Also, I'm going to San Diego in February.  What should I do other than jackin it?

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-best-pass-blocking-offensive-linemen-through-week-7

Granted it's a few weeks back, but he hadn't cracked the top 5 back then. Picking and choosing a subjective time frame for the last X number of weeks seems to be more in line with fitting your narrative than it does on how we should view him as a player.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-2017-pff-mid-season-all-pro-team

DeCastro, Martin, Bitonio all getting major props for pass blocking.

• Like 1