BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

I think I avoided any major injuries this week....Yay. 

It feels like this year in particular has been bad for star players getting injured, then again I'm a chargers fan so I'm used to seeing all the good players tear their ACLs on a weekly basis. 

@Iforgotwhoownssingapore be prepared for the most medicore gameplan of the week. 

12 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I think I avoided any major injuries this week....Yay. 

It feels like this year in particular has been bad for star players getting injured, then again I'm a chargers fan so I'm used to seeing all the good players tear their ACLs on a weekly basis. 

@Iforgotwhoownssingapore be prepared for the most medicore gameplan of the week. 

@SirA1 use this disrespect as motivation. 

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ok I should be able to get in time 

Hey man, if you need extra time, I don't mind if you want to move back the deadline for our matchup.  Assuming no one has an issue with this.  Not like you can plan for being really sick.  I'm pretty much done with mine(just waiting for injury reports), but take your time if need be.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey man, if you need extra time, I don't mind if you want to move back the deadline for our matchup.  Assuming no one has an issue with this.  Not like you can plan for being really sick.  I'm pretty much done with mine(just waiting for injury reports), but take your time if need be.  

I have two hours left right? I am working on it but I am struggling ha. I will get it.

Just now, Counselor said:

I have two hours left right? I am working on it but I am struggling ha. I will get it.

Yeah, a bit over two hours.  

But seriously, I can hold off on sending mine in so we are in the same boat if you're about to keel over.