ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Marcus Stupid can drive and post up pretty well so it is ridiculous that he was able to shoot his team out of momentum and leads routinely this season, not just this series.

Yea, I don't get why he keeps jacking up shots. Drive and dish. That's your only offensive ability.

3 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I've been saying since the first round, Terry Rozier is not THIS good of a three point shooter. Dude had been defying the law of averages for the entire playoffs, but when regression to the mean occurs, it REALLY occurs. Gawd dayum!

Props to the King. Hell of an accomplishment dragging this sorry team to the NBA Finals. In the unlikely scenario he actually wins the championship, I'm willing to finally concede he's on par with/better than MJ.

It's how he was used when Shane Larkin was healthy. Once you were left with him entering as a first time starter after Kyrie went down gsmes before the playoffs, there was no other consistent offensive guard to relieve Rozier while he progresses. He will eventually be a very good starting point guard. This season, Rozier was only a good guard off the bench.

Bron didn't have it left for another superhuman game today. but he got a big game from Jeff Green, JR and Hill hit a couple of shots late, and Thompson was really good in the 4th. also Boston (sans Tatum) showed their inexperience, and couldn't deliver in this game 7 situation (Stevens included).

whatever happens in the finals, kinda think LeBron sticks in Cleveland. just hope they can fix the roster to get some more help, they're going to need it to hang with Boston next year if they have a healthy Kyrie/Hayward, and these kids continue to get better. not to mention, Philly's going to be even better. hopefully Cleveland can move the Nets pick to do what it takes to get someone like DeAndre Jordan or Paul George on board.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, I don't get why he keeps jacking up shots. Drive and dish. That's your only offensive ability.

He can back guys down and draw fouls or spin a few in with some level of consistently. Why he shoots with absolutely zero rhythm or consistency is an indictment on Brad Stevens and his teammates as much as it is a reflection of Smarts embarrassing ability to showcase something he can't do.

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I just feel like this was the Celts series to lose and they just choked it away

Easy to forget, they weren't even supposed to be here. same with people criticizing Philly when they got knocked out. we're talking like this team choked, this team was exposed, whatever, but these are guys who will be even better next year. in Boston's case, missing their two best players. nothing to be disappointed about.

Archived