ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

Just now, indifference said:

Love at C vs the Rockets would be disastrous. Capela will demolish Love on both ends. TT starts vs HOU and if they play GS Cavs ought to play Love and Green together. 

Yeah, I'm not sure what they do vs Houston. You're going to need enough offense on the floor to keep up though. But Love is going to be a target regardless if he is playing PF or C. This is a limited team that will be under the 8 ball either way lol. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Only way they could get PG is through a sign and trade with OKC. 

Sounds unlikely. PG would have to force that to happen which seems like a lot. I’m still thinking he goes to LA. But, I’m trying figure that out...Ingram goes to the bench? PG is not a SG.

Just now, indifference said:

Sounds unlikely. PG would have to force that to happen which seems like a lot. I’m still thinking he goes to LA. But, I’m trying figure that out...Ingram goes to the bench? PG is not a SG.

Of course it is unlikely, but just saying how it could happen. But OKC may do it if they were receiving the 8th pick in return along with a bad contract or two. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what they do vs Houston. You're going to need enough offense on the floor to keep up though. But Love is going to be a target regardless if he is playing PF or C. This is a limited team that will be under the 8 ball either way lol. 

They have a better chance against HOU. Harden is the most inconsistent superstar out of both teams. But yeah you're right Love offensive ability shooting/passing is needed. He needs to chip in about 20-25 a night next series to make it these games close. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Of course it is unlikely, but just saying how it could happen. But OKC may do it if they were receiving the 8th pick in return along with a bad contract or two. 

if I’m the Cavs I make the trade and I guarantee that will make Bron stay in CLE. He wanted PG last year but the Suns screwed it up.

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Okay, but they usually have Kevin Love, so they wouldn't be the worst team in the NBA without LeBron.

I mean, even with Kevin Love, what rosters are worse & devoid of young talent like a squad of:

George Hill

JR Smith

Jeff Green

Kevin Love

Tristan Thompson

Have you watched the Cavs play basketball when LeBron is resting on the bench?

9 minutes ago, indifference said:

He pulled his girl from the OKC school. He’s coming to La 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

jr smith and jeff green better than jordan clarkson and rodney hood? i dont get why they dont get more burn. 

Green is. had a great game today, capable of having one of those every 4 or 5 games.

Hoods trash btw. and not to mention he's acting up when they don't play his bum ***

On 5/24/2018 at 11:14 AM, DoleINGout said:

Ain't losing in free agency maybe but in this series, he is. 2-3 to be exact. LeBron and the Cavaliers lost three games already and at worst the Celtics will have to play a game seven at home which they have never lost after being up 2-0. The last time the Cavaliers and LeBron came back from 2-3, Kyrie Irving was hitting clutch shots for them. I'll bet on the Celtics from here on out.

ive been wrong in most of these playoffs so I have to finally enjoy a victory. 

35 minutes ago, indifference said:

Love at C vs the Rockets would be disastrous. Capela will demolish Love on both ends. TT starts vs HOU and if they play GS Cavs ought to play Love and Green together. 

Disagree. Love is a really good rebounder and would draw Capela away from the rim for LeBron to attack on offense. Love is soft on defense, but it's not like Capela has some awesome post game or anything. I think we would start:

Hill

Smith

James

Love

Thompson

...but there'd be no significant edge in the Capela-Love matchup.

Archived