ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

I have absolutely no problems with Jaylen Brown being aggressive, Troy Brown is Right. Boston needs him to do that and when he does it Boston is at its best. But Lancerman is also right, Tatum sometimes gets froze out by his teammates, but less from Brown more so from Smart and Morris and sometimes Rozier

. But make no mistake Tatum is the best creative scorer thay the Celtics have and he should have had the ball much more in that fourth quarter.

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

Boston’s gameplan should be trade Kyrie for Kawhi Leonard and then bring Lebron on board. 

Starting 5: Lebron, Kawhi, Tatum, Brown, Hayward. Horford, Baynes, Rozier being rotational players 

Poor Kyrie lol.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:11 PM, DoleINGout said:

He tends to do that quite often actually. I'd rather see him drive than only settle on outside shots though...

Hope you've changed your tone on the ridiculous Kyrie Irving/start Rozier trade proposals after watching game 7.

Kyrie Irving is premier scorer in this league, and you can lean on him when you're having scoring droughts like the Celtics did when they had the opportunity early to put the Cavs away. Rozier is good in a limited role, a perfect off the bench guard.

5 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Hope you've changed your tone on the ridiculous Kyrie Irving/start Rozier trade proposals after watching game 7.

Kyrie Irving is premier scorer in this league, and you can lean on him when you're having scoring droughts like the Celtics did when they had the opportunity early to put the Cavs away. Rozier is good in a limited role, a perfect off the bench guard.

I wasn't the one who came up with the idea per say but feeding it in the sense to save money and bring back Marcus Smart if that's what the Celtics are inclined to do. I think if Kyrie Irving is medically a question mark, then moving him for a specific player like Dejounte Murray and more would be a lateral move overall with potential for Danny Ainge to accumulate other assets going forward.

As for Terry Rozier as a starter, I still give him a shot to develop into a starter. The role Rozier was in against the Cavaliers, without Shane Larkin to spell him off the bench, was an enormous task way beyond the role he was accustom to as a reserve. With the stipulation that Rozier is rewarded a starting position next season, the odds of him becoming a quality starter improve drastically from the time he was given in short order this year. Having said that, I think Rozier will be a solid starter at best and you have to weigh the option of signing a midlevel point guard to help the team in place of Irving should he be traded, (hence the acquisition of an athletic, young, upside guy like Dejounte Murray with All-NBA Defense accoldates already).

Archived