2019 Draft in Nashville

notthatbluestuff

26 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Strolling into Nashville, wearing a Texans Deshaun Watson jersey. Hmm. Wondering how that will play out.

If you've seen Deliverance than you already know.

Run if you hear the banjos ET, run. lol

32 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

If you've seen Deliverance than you already know.

Nah. Nashville is classier than that, think The Accused and that pinball machine. 

lol Stupid Deshaun Watson jersey all disheveled and him explaining to his buddies why it took so long to get the nachos. Blaming some weird misstep and slight fall for his odd limp. That'd be hilarious. 

For him personally it could put a damper on the draft festivities though.

5 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Now this is the place to go to the Draft if you're looking for a fun *** weekend. Definitely gonna try to be there.

I assume it will be hosted in the Bridgestone Arena? Damn, Nashville is a fun city.

Doubt Bridgestone would be able to host it with the Preds and playoff games conflict. I imagine the whole city will be involved somehow with Broadway at the center of it. Nissan Stadium could throw a draft party and concert. Fully expect multiple concerts and country singers involved especially FGL and Tim McGraw.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Doubt Bridgestone would be able to host it with the Preds and playoff games conflict. I imagine the whole city will be involved somehow with Broadway at the center of it. Nissan Stadium could throw a draft party and concert. Fully expect multiple concerts and country singers involved especially FGL and Tim McGraw.

You're right. I forgot that the Predators are around in the playoffs nowadays. And for some reason watching the draft this year in that giant stadium it completely slipped my mind that just the year before they did it in like a plaza in Chicago.I would hate it if they kept everything right there on Broadway, too damn crowded the way it is. Gonna be a blast regardless. 

Archived