2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

@DannyB  Good to hear.   Can you answer or offer your thoughts on the items below?

1.  Are you returning for the 2019 season?

2.  Thoughts on increasing the roster size (up from 18 to like 22 or 24)?

3.  Thoughts on increasing the number of keepers (up from 10 to 15)?

4.  Thoughts on owners not setting lineups with active players?  How to enforce?  What type of penalty?

Pretty much in line with your answers I think. I agree with a gradual increase to see how it goes.

3 hours ago, davisblack said:

You can find a replacement for me. I wasn't very active last year, and I don't think I can devote as much time to this league as I should so I'm stepping down.

Thanks for letting me be apart of the league.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for letting us know and thanks for playing!!  

If anyone knows of an potential replacement from your respective forums to replace @davisblack, let them know.

@DannyB, @persiandud, @Pool, @Bigbear72, @The Gnat, @X_Factor_40, @Nzd07, @VikeManDan

1.  Are you returning for the 2019 season? Yes

2.  Thoughts on increasing the roster size (up from 18 to like 22 or 24)? Yes, 24

3.  Thoughts on increasing the number of keepers (up from 10 to 15)? Yes, 15

4.  Thoughts on owners not setting lineups with active players?  How to enforce?  What type of penalty? Penalize by taking away draft picks

@HeydudemanG Will be replacing @davisblack.

@HeydudemanG

Please answer the following questions that are up for vote on league rule modifications.

4.  Thoughts on owners not setting lineups with active players?  How to enforce?  What type of penalty? 

Summary of the votes on the league rule changes.  I did not separate an all at once vs staggered over 2 seasons.  Looks like we will be increasing to 15 keepers and at least 22 roster spots, and possibly to 24.  I think doing the increase to 22 this upcoming year and then 24 the following might be a good idea.  Interested in some thoughts on that.  I am OK with either, but want to allow for some discussion.  

??? X_Factor_40 nzd07 persiandud Pool Big Bear The Gnat Squire12 DannyB Vikemandan
Increase roster NO                    
  YES 22     x   x x   x x  
  YES 24       x x x x x x x

Increase keepers NO                    
  YES 15     x x x x x x x x

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 11:10 AM, squire12 said:

@HeydudemanG

Please answer the following questions that are up for vote on league rule modifications.

@HeydudemanG  Need you to answer these questions and accept the invite to the ESPN league.  Let me know if you did not get it.  If I don't get a response in a few days, I will move on to the next interested person.

• 2 weeks later...