2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, Winnie The Bish said:

It’s to be expected when your game is predicated on something as inconsistent as outside shooting .

I would compare it to  a big play receiver. 

Yeah. This is bad, but we see this happen a lot with guys who shoot a ton from the outside. Curry doesn't take easy shots either, and hasn't taken many easy shots in this game. Defense has also been very good and as a result, he's bricking stuff right now. 

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I feel like Curry needs to be benched, as ridiculous as that sounds. 

As bad as he has been I disagree. He is commanding so much attention from Cavs defense. Has definitely allowed other players to get open looks

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

minutes does NOT equal steady minutes and confidence. A player can be on the floor and barely get good looks. or shots that are just last seconds shots. Get him the ball with a real chance to score and you see what can happen. At minimum he is better than JR.

If Lue gives Hood 20+ minutes a game while he was bricking shots like he was before, the Cavs are probably on holiday right now. 

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

If Lue gives Hood 20+ minutes a game while he was bricking shots like he was before, the Cavs are probably on holiday right now. 

Again getting shots is not what I am arguing. Getting "good looks and CONSISTENT playing time is what confidence is all about. 

BTW JR has been bricking forever and still starts. Worst shooter on the road EVER?

Archived