Which newest addition to your team are you most looking forward to?

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

You forgot about Kyle Shannahan and Chudzinski in 07, not sure about easily

You're right. Think he was a bit better than Shanny, and Chud was obviously part of the team that had the best record since our return. Still think DeFilippo was probably the best of them, although I shouldn't have said easily the best.

I'm excited to see what we do with Rojo. We haven't had a RB like him in 20 years or so. I wanna see him on a screen. I wanna see him break a run to the outside and take off up the sideline.

On defense I wanna see Vea. He's been manhandling guys in OTAs. Like literally picking up and moving 300lb+ guys. But I wanna see him in pads. I wanna see if his first step has improved at all.

47 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Still got that guy huh?

I'd be excited for James Washington

Mitchell?  He is gone...but the nightmare's live on.

Ha...the only reason Im even remotely okay with that pick is because our front office knows how to pick WRs.    However, given our team needs and the fact we are in win now mode, I didnt like the pick....or pretty much any pick we made in the first 3 rounds of the 2018 draft.  >:(

Gruden.  He brings energy and discipline, which were lacking last season.  This doesn’t mean he will be successful, but I feel our coaching staff as a whole last year was lacking.  We will get to see if 2016 was a fluke or if coaching let us down in 2017.

Im excited to see several players.  I will stick to the high potential players of our draft.  Arden Key and Mo Hurst are the two I’m looking forward to seeing the most.  If those two work out our D could be pretty decent.

On 5/31/2018 at 11:15 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Tyrann Mathieu - the Texans have never had a good S on roster. Will Demps and Bernard Pollard are the closest thing to a decent S, and they were average at best. Mathieu might fall down that same path, but he is a gamechanger when he's healthy (big when, I get it) and if you can pair that up with our front seven, there's an opportunity to see some special things.

Aaron Colvin is a 2nd - he's gonna get his shot at a boundary CB spot, let's see if he can do it.

sure colvin can do it but best probably at slot

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I'm most interested to see how things develop with Brian Flores as a coach. Dont'a Hightower lost weight and the Patriots drafted two linebackers so I'm interested in how their roles play out.

He has lost weight hasn't he. Like, big time. I noticed that.

Him and Sam - the newest athletic LB corps on the block B|

On 6/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

For the Eagles there were a handful of exciting additions,(Bennett, Goedart, Ngata, Wallace) but honestly, I am most excited to see someone who technically wasn't an addition this offseason but will make his first impact with the team: Sidney Jones.

He was my draft man crush before he got hurt and I was so hyped when the Eagles took him last year even though I knew he wasn't going to play. I am really excited to see if he can be what I thought he was going to be coming out. 

Was about to post the same thing. Easily Sidney!

Archived