The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

I question the validity of the 1 hour to submit the move to pardon someone.  If there is a quick BW and a lynch happens mid day or some time when you can't be online, there would be no way to get that move in.  Seems really inconsistent with the long time frames of day and night phases for this game

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Im aware. The lynch is revealed right away, but he still had 12 hours to pardon whicker and didnt. Then says he only had 1 hour to send his move in, then he takes that back.

I said that because both days FJ gave me a 1 hour warning. Both times I was away for the time the Lynch was happening. I never looked at the time stamps until now.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

This is pretty easy imo 

Gopher 

If he is what he says he is, pardons himself, we know what he does 

Rags hits teude tonight. 

We can't do it the other way and have gopher save himself if that is indeed what he does, 

Rags is going to be roleblocked. Especially after outting his role.

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok lawyer, this is just a higher detail version put into mafia form of what I said just backwards 

I said it better.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Does that mean you’ve forgiven me for my morning read?

Maybe.

Also, anyone who doesn't vote teude will be on my death list for tonight.

@MookieMonster

whicker had the most votes, so he is lynched.

however, fj had to wait to show the flip until he knows whether gopher wants to pardon.

other days, gopher got his move ahead of time, so the flip happened immediately.

one day, fj installed a 1 hour warning because he had to wait to flip whicker to officially start night

2 minutes ago, Woz said:
5 minutes ago, MathMan said:

at this point, i think hes telling the truth about the pardon.....whether hes maf or civ is another story

I'm a bit confused how he would be telling the truth about the pardon but still be mafia ...

a mafia pardon isnt out of the question. 

especially a onetime use.

Just now, squire12 said:

I question the validity of the 1 hour to submit the move to pardon someone.  If there is a quick BW and a lynch happens mid day or some time when you can't be online, there would be no way to get that move in.  Seems really inconsistent with the long time frames of day and night phases for this game

I literally go to bed around 10-11, Lynch’s happen at 11. I didn’t get on until 630 the next night. I can’t read up 15 pages on my 5 min drive to work in the morning, so I read up after work. Typically all winter long in Minnesota I don’t work much in the winter since not much dirt work happens so a civil engineer is stuck not doing a ton besides sitting at a computer desk 

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Have to think he would. It's in keeping with the spirit of the power and is a clearing claim.

I'm a bit confused how he would be telling the truth about the pardon but still be mafia ...

I think what’s he’s thinking there is that there’d be a possible mafia role that could survive one lynch. Not really being able to pardon themselves but the write up would most likely be ambiguous and the claim to being able to pardon himself would come off more as a civ move

Archived