Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Hope it works out tbh. He's solid but, my god, we didn't need to give him 3/21 at the onset of free agency.

The contract isn't good. WOuld've been fine with 1/7, but not 3/21. But at least he's not Doug McDermott.

I'M.

NOT.

MAD.

4 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Ersan defends, amazing at drawing charges, great offensive rebounder, good shooter, not Doug McDermott

Ersan was a solid pikcup for the Sixers but lets be careful saying he is amazing and great at to many things. A solid role player. 

Just now, utley4568 said:

The contract isn't good. WOuld've been fine with 1/7, but not 3/21. But at least he's not Doug McDermott.

I'M.

NOT.

MAD.

I thought Indiana got McDermott. Why are you upset with McBuckets contract?

3 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

Ersan was a solid pikcup for the Sixers but lets be careful saying he is amazing and great at to many things. A solid role player. 

Nothing I said was wrong. Those things amount to a solid role player.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I'm just truly shocked that these deals are happening right now and not waiting for LeBron

Because there's really only two teams who are in on LeBron: the Cavaliers and Lakers.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

And Melo.is agreeing to this?

the way stretching works is however long the contract is you multiple by 2 and add 1, then divide the contract into those years. 

So a one year - 21 million turns into a 3 year, 7 million per contract. And no, the player has no choice.

Archived