Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

@LetTheBallFly @Famous Jameis @Tyty @SovereignNazgul @stallyns

The numbers are based on the 14 numerals found in our Tribe Chatty URL. Do the equation, then add 00 to get the military time. Convert that to standard time ( X:XX AM or PM) and send it in.

ltbf: 4th plus 5th minus 2nd plus 10th (+00 on the end, then convert to standard w/ AM or PM)

famous: 10th plus 8th (+00 on the end, then convert to standard w/ AM or PM)

tyty: 1st plus 7th numbers (+00 on the end, then convert to standard w/ AM or PM)

sov: 11th minus 9th plus 4th (+00 on the end, then convert to standard w/ AM or PM)

stallyns:  8th plus 11th minus 7th plus 6th numbers (+00 on the end, then convert to standard w/ AM or PM)

Please tell me when you've sent it in

Can I use the number of times BDL has been cussed out in our chat (Military time of course) and then convert it to AM/PM

Does that conflict with anything you came up with?

Also, I think TyTy said he sent his in already.. just a heads up

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Can I use the number of times BDL has been cussed out in our chat (Military time of course) and then convert it to AM/PM

Does that conflict with anything you came up with?

Also, I think TyTy said he sent his in already.. just a heads up

If you’re serious, I can’t read the full chat on my phone so IDK. I know these numbers don’t conflict lol

@Tyty can change his move, right @HorizontoZenith?

To clear up some confusion, ET and Mathman are using an old PM they have between them.  They are then making a code with that old PM and using their Chatty LINK to describe to their tribes which times to go. 

I see this as FAIR.  If this challenge was done in real life, it would be like somebody saying, "Remember what I said to you when we first met?  Use the third word in that sentence, and go at that time." 

Anybody perturbed by this use of loopholes just has to remember that it could still screw one of the tribes depending on how the other two tribes go.  One of those two tribes could still end up losing depending on what the other players on the other tribes do. 

Players can change the times they go UNTIL their entire tribe has submitted a time.  Once an entire tribe submits their times, there is no more changing for that tribe.  This is because of the potential tiebreaker. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Players can change the times they go UNTIL their entire tribe has submitted a time.  Once an entire tribe submits their times, there is no more changing for that tribe.  This is because of the potential tiebreaker. 

Thank ya 

1 minute ago, SovereignNazgul said:

I liked @MathMan more as a host. Way less try-hardy. 

Also, sent mine in @domepatrol91

There’s a cookie in our hut, you can haz.