$250 on 25-36 roll 10

Tribe Smug:

100 on 3, 12, 14, 20, 21, 24, 26, 30, 32, 34

Sensual Centaurs:

950 on roll ten being EVEN.
50 on spin ten being 17.

Reigning Champion's Island:

No bets.

@iPwn defeated @SirA1 on Redemption Island! 

Sira, thank you for playing.  If you want to stay involved and review future challenges, please let me know. 

iPwn, you must now choose your Redemption Island game.  You may choose between the following challenges.  PM me BEFORE the next player goes to Redemption Island, or they will remain and you will be out of the game forever.

Paper, Rock, Scissors.  You will select 20 paper, rock, scissors rolls.  Cannot have all the same choices for all 20 turns.  First to three (or whoever wins the most rounds) remains.  
Coin flip.  
Pick a number between 1 and 100.  Player with closest number wins.  I will randomize the number in Chatty AFTER both players have picked their number.  
Survivor Hoops (Each player gets 80% to add to base ratings of 10 Balance, 10 Offense, 10 Defense.  First player to score a point, or last player on their pole wins. 

centaurs will be raising heel if their reward has real significance that exceeds the impact of a 3% improvement in odds. considering the amount of time spent... this reward challenge shall be the equivalent of .2% odds increase in victory.  

Edited by jfinley88