Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Tribe Smug: You must sit one player out.

Sensual Centaurs: You must sit two players out.

Pickle Tickle: You must sit one player out.

The challenge is Survivor Scramble.  This is probably one of the most timed immunity challenges there is.  Not everybody on will have to take part for a tribe to have a chance, but the more minds the better.  Here's how the challenge will work: 

I will post 13 words/phrases that have scrambled letters AS WELL AS missing letters.  You will know how many letters each answer has.  The tribe who gets all 13 correct in the fastest time is SAFE.  The second and third tribes are also safe, and the fourth tribe must go to Tribal Council. 

Tribe Smug, as winners of the Reward Challenge, get a five minute bonus.  Pickle Tickle Tribe, as second place, will get a three minute bonus. 

Tribe Smug, Sensual Centaurs and Pickle Tickle, you must tell me who is sitting out before noon CST tomorrow, which is when I will post the challenge.  If you don't, I will PM one player from each other tribe the list of Scrambled Letters early and not PM your tribe the list until you tell me who is sitting out.  The players sitting out CANNOT IN ANY WAY HELP THEIR TRIBE SOLVE THE PHRASES. 

If each tribe selects the appropriate number of players to sit out, I will post the scrambled letters in thread. 

I will accept ONLY complete lists of 13 phrases via PM.  If ANY of them are incorrect, I will only say INCORRECT and not tell you which ones are correct/incorrect. 

EDIT: I will allow the four tribes to compromise and select the time of this challenge.  If a time is not agreed upon between the four tribes, I will post the challenge at 11 PM tomorrow night. 

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88
12. @Adrenaline_Flux
13. @TedLavie
14. @Tyty
15. @theuntouchable
16. @Whicker
17. @Dwight_Schrute
18. @Ragnarok
19. @utley4568
20. @11sanchez11
21. @Hockey5djh
22. @Shady Slim
23. @swoosh
24. @bucsfan333

Edited by HorizontoZenith

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

ALSO: If tribes can agree on a different time for me to post the Immunity Challenge, I will accomodate a different time.  I can post the challenge virtually any time between now and 2 PM CST Wednesday. 

how long do you think this'll take and when will it be live? (in terms of hours from now?)

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

ALSO: If tribes can agree on a different time for me to post the Immunity Challenge, I will accomodate a different time.  I can post the challenge virtually any time between now and 2 PM CST Wednesday. 

i'd think the middle of a work day is probably the most inconvenient time to run a time-sensitive challenge 

• Like 1

Just now, Shady Slim said:

how long do you think this'll take and when will it be live? (in terms of hours from now?)

I suspect it should take about an hour, but I wrote the phrases and everything, so for all I know it could take a month. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

i'd think sometime between 7-11pm tonight would probably be best 

We could also wait until 11 PM-ish tomorrow, too.  I'm kinda leaving this one up to the tribes to decide.  I could post it while I'm at work tomorrow too, so pretty much anytime between now and 11 PM tomorrow. 

15 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Tribe Smug: You must sit one player out.

Sensual Centaurs: You must sit two players out.

Pickle Tickle: You must sit one player out.

The challenge is Survivor Scramble.  This is probably one of the most timed immunity challenges there is.  Not everybody on will have to take part for a tribe to have a chance, but the more minds the better.  Here's how the challenge will work: 

I will post 13 words/phrases that have scrambled letters AS WELL AS missing letters.  You will know how many letters each answer has.  The tribe who gets all 13 correct in the fastest time is SAFE.  The second and third tribes are also safe, and the fourth tribe must go to Tribal Council. 

Tribe Smug, as winners of the Reward Challenge, get a five minute bonus.  Pickle Tickle Tribe, as second place, will get a three minute bonus. 

Tribe Smug, Sensual Centaurs and Pickle Tickle, you must tell me who is sitting out before noon CST tomorrow, which is when I will post the challenge.  If you don't, I will PM one player from each other tribe the list of Scrambled Letters early and not PM your tribe the list until you tell me who is sitting out.  The players sitting out CANNOT IN ANY WAY HELP THEIR TRIBE SOLVE THE PHRASES. 

If each tribe selects the appropriate number of players to sit out, I will post the scrambled letters in thread. 

I will accept ONLY complete lists of 13 phrases via PM.  If ANY of them are incorrect, I will only say INCORRECT and not tell you which ones are correct/incorrect. 

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88
12. @Adrenaline_Flux
13. @TedLavie
14. @Tyty
15. @theuntouchable
16. @Whicker
17. @Dwight_Schrute
18. @Ragnarok
19. @utley4568
20. @11sanchez11
21. @Hockey5djh
22. @Shady Slim
23. @swoosh
24. @bucsfan333

So can we know ahead of time when there are worthwhile bonuses and meh bonuses? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So can we know ahead of time when there are worthwhile bonuses and meh bonuses? 

Nope.  I will say that the reward challenges that are based more on skill/cunning pay off more than those involving luck. 

Also, I have edited the challenge to allow the four tribes to determine the time for me to post the Immunity Challenge.  Let's say between 10 PM tonight and 11 PM tomorrow night is your window. 

Nope.  I will say that the reward challenges that are based more on skill/cunning pay off more than those involving luck. 

Also, I have edited the challenge to allow the four tribes to determine the time for me to post the Immunity Challenge.  Let's say between 10 PM tonight and 11 PM tomorrow night is your window. 

I call bunk on that first part lol

I will say that the reward challenges that are based more on skill/cunning pay off more than those involving luck. 

evidence suggest this is false jeff. our reward was useless. this one is significant. the last challenge had like ~50 questions. this was a 5 second pm.