Cyberpunk 2077

Geek

11 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Damn bro how long does shipping take? You buy your tv on Wish?

Those giant projector screens are back in, right?

Have to buy a bunch of other stuff, a storm took my last one out a couple months ago. So went back to sitting close to a small one like I had to do when I was a kid. 

Not in any rush, it’s fine and aside from Halo not much is coming out this fall that I care about enough to play on the bigger screen.

Trying to lock down what the hell good tv model actually has everything the Series X and PS5 takes advantage of.

Pretty saddened to see the Witcher 3 delayed to Q2. It was supposed to come out this year. I was mostly done my playthrough before I took an extended break and wanted to wait until the PS5 version came out to hop back in and do all the DLC. :( 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:44 AM, JBURGE said:

Pretty saddened to see the Witcher 3 delayed to Q2. It was supposed to come out this year. I was mostly done my playthrough before I took an extended break and wanted to wait until the PS5 version came out to hop back in and do all the DLC. :( 

I was disappointed, too.  I've never played it, so I bought it a few months ago to wait for the upgrade, to start.  Ultimately, it's not a big deal, but I was ready to jump in this fall.  

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

I envy you

You are in for a treat.  I'll probably replay it again soon too.

I'm excited for it.  It wasn't something that was really on my radar, when it originally released, as I had never played the first 2, but after seeing more from it, it looks like something I would really enjoy.  

24 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I'm excited for it.  It wasn't something that was really on my radar, when it originally released, as I had never played the first 2, but after seeing more from it, it looks like something I would really enjoy.  

Just make sure you read the journal entries on the characters.  It isn't necessary, but it explains things so well that it won't even matter that you didn't play the first two.  Probably the only game where I cared to read every single thing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Just make sure you read the journal entries on the characters.  It isn't necessary, but it explains things so well that it won't even matter that you didn't play the first two.  Probably the only game where I cared to read every single thing.

nerd

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Cyberpunk yesterday... Genuinely one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had playing a game, really was not expecting that. Must have spent a the first 40 or 50 hours just driving round and doing all the gigs and NCPD hustles on the map, and doing that to level my V up was so fun, even without getting involved in the story yet.

Was at level 49 (annoyingly) by the time I got to the final main job, but V was such a freak - just legendary clothes and weapons everywhere.

Really looking forward to seeing what this looks like with a PS5 upgrade. See you again next year for some DLC, Night City.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Finished Cyberpunk yesterday... Genuinely one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had playing a game, really was not expecting that. Must have spent a the first 40 or 50 hours just driving round and doing all the gigs and NCPD hustles on the map, and doing that to level my V up was so fun, even without getting involved in the story yet.

Was at level 49 (annoyingly) by the time I got to the final main job, but V was such a freak - just legendary clothes and weapons everywhere.

Really looking forward to seeing what this looks like with a PS5 upgrade. See you again next year for some DLC, Night City.

It had the potential to be one of the all time greats if not for all the issues staining it's reputation on release. Really hope they don't give up on it and go through with the DLC and online plans... Although I think I remember hearing the cyberpunk online plans may have already been scrapped which is unfortunate if true...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Update out today.  They're also offering a 5 hour free demo, for any one interested in trying it out.  

Doesn't seem to be getting killed, at least.  Has anyone played the update?

Thanks for the heads up about the demo - I'll check it out.