2018 NBA Draft Thread

CWood21

7 minutes ago, YoungJefe said:

Atlanta set themselves up well to draft a guy like RJ Barrett, Nassir Little, or Cam Reddish at the top of the draft next year.

Eh, give me Doumbouya. They should build with Young, Huerter and Prince as their 1/2/3. Still don't think Collins is a long-term starter if they really want to contend and Doumboya can play the 4 once he adds more strength. That, and they need to take someone with the upside he has.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Well looking at the videos it appears he doesn't like for confidence skinny as hell though

Kid thinks he's better than he is. He's in for a rude awakening in the NBA. Can definitely fill it up when he's hot, though.

30 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Eh, give me Doumbouya. They should build with Young, Huerter and Prince as their 1/2/3. Still don't think Collins is a long-term starter if they really want to contend and Doumboya can play the 4 once he adds more strength. That, and they need to take someone with the upside he has.

If they're selecting #1 they'll most likely take RJ Barrett. I'm actually a lot higher on next year's class than most and I don't see anyway that RJ isn't the first pick next year. 

2 hours ago, YoungJefe said:

If they're selecting #1 they'll most likely take RJ Barrett. I'm actually a lot higher on next year's class than most and I don't see anyway that RJ isn't the first pick next year. 

Past Barrett, Doumbouya, and Langford I don't see a whole lot. Reddish has the biggest chance to move up my board.

8 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Past Barrett, Doumbouya, and Langford I don't see a whole lot. Reddish has the biggest chance to move up my board.

I honestly think that Reddish has the potential to be the best player in next years draft. Going into the season my big board looks like: 

1. RJ Barrett | GF | Duke

2. Nassir Little | GF | North Carolina 

3. Cam Reddish | GF | Duke 

4. Sekou Doumbo | F | France 

5. Romeo Langford | G | Kentucky

6. Quentein Grimes | G | Kansas

7. Zion Williamson | F | Duke

8. Bol Bol | FC | Oregon 

9. DeAndre Hunter | F | Virginia

10. Rui Hachimura | F | Gonzaga

Lol the guy who claimed you don’t know basketball if you didn’t like the bagley pick could only come up with Max Kellerman’s opinion as as a specific example for why it was a good pick. People can’t understand how someone could win in college basketball and put up good raw numbers but not play winning basketball in the nba and yet everyone and their mama on this site hates Camelo. 

just for the record, I have seen RJ Barrett live against a good team in HS. My opinion. He will be the worst Top pick (if he goes that high) since Anthony Bennett. 

My take is he has a NBA ready body, but after standing next to him, I feel he is nothing more than 6'4. While having a long wingspan, he just doesn't seem like athletically worthy or skill worthy of being a franchise level player. 

Though I also believe never judge someone after only one game.

I guess we will find out.

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

just for the record, I have seen RJ Barrett live against a good team in HS. My opinion. He will be the worst Top pick (if he goes that high) since Anthony Bennett. 

My take is he has a NBA ready body, but after standing next to him, I feel he is nothing more than 6'4. While having a long wingspan, he just doesn't seem like athletically worthy or skill worthy of being a franchise level player. 

Though I also believe never judge someone after only one game.

I guess we will find out.

yeah, besides the one time he wrecked the USA I am missing what is so special about him. 

37 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

yeah, besides the one time he wrecked the USA I am missing what is so special about him. 

He just dropped 20/5/5 for the national team against China. Led his team to a 35-0 season and a high school national championship this year. 

Archived