2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

10 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i really dont get the wall picture meme 

people think he's looking rough? he looks a lil dehydrated, but they be waking up hella early for practice and **** 

Dehydrated? He looks like he hasn't shaved or cut his hair in weeks, dudes got a got growing, his eyes look super glazed.

Dude looks hungover as hell

40 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i really dont get the wall picture meme 

people think he's looking rough? he looks a lil dehydrated, but they be waking up hella early for practice and **** 

i feel like there is a florida joke in here somewhere 

28 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Dehydrated? He looks like he hasn't shaved or cut his hair in weeks, dudes got a got growing, his eyes look super glazed.

Dude looks hungover as hell

that's my aesthetic tbh. if yall think wall lookin bummy, check out central florida bro 

16 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

that's my aesthetic tbh. if yall think wall lookin bummy, check out central florida bro 

He's been working out in Miami with David Alexander this summer.   He's just picking up the look.   He actually physically looks great.

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Guys you'd look the same if your team's solution this offseason was signing Dwight Howard.

Considering the cap situation they were in, they couldn't have done any better talent wise.  The personalities will be hilarious though.

That picture is apart of the growing pains of growing your hair out.  He's going for a good look and because he's just in basketball gear, etc his hair is messy, but there's not much he can do with it at that length.  He'll continue to grow it out and style it in some way, or he'll cut fade it.

Archived