• EDGE Khalil Mack
    • EDGE Von Miller
    • EDGE Calais Campbell
    • LB Luke Kuechly
    • LB Bobby Wagner
    • CB Casey Heyward
    • CB Jalen Ramsey
    • S Harrison Smith
    • Other (I can only put 20 choices on here so if I missed your choice whoops -- Please specify)
  2. 2. -Second Choice-

• QB Tom Brady
    • QB Aaron Rodgers
    • RB Todd Gurley
    • RB Ezekiel Elliot
    • WR Antonio Brown
    • WR Julio Jones
    • TE Rob Gronkowski
    • T David Bakhitari
    • T Trent Williams
    • G Zach Martin
    • DT Aaron Donald
    • EDGE Khalil Mack
    • EDGE Von Miller
    • EDGE Calais Campbell
    • LB Luke Kuechly
    • LB Bobby Wagner
    • CB Casey Heyward
    • CB Jalen Ramsey
    • S Harrison Smith
    • Other (I can only put 20 choices on here so if I missed your choice whoops -- Please specify)

In light of the NFL's Top 100 players (as voted on by the players), I'm sure many of us would uh, disagree with their list to put it simply. Well we're gonna have our own list, the criteria is up to you. The voting process that takes place will be much like the way it's conducted for in @goldfishwars consensus mock draft. You vote for your first choice and then your second choice, the player with the most combined votes is the selection. Voting for the same player in both choices disqualifies your vote. Additionally it would be beneficial if you comment on what player you feel should be the next one added to the subsequent poll. Now. Let the TRUE top 100 commence! (I'm gonna try and get Kiltman to make some fancy graphic for this)

P.S. Keep in mind I can only have 19 players on this list at a given time so if you think that there is someone not on the list who should be feel free to let me know, I tried to get the most suitable candidates from an array of positions I could think of. Let me know who you think they should be replacing, if there seems to be a decent number of people agreeing with you I'll swap them in for whomever on the list. And again, definitely let me know who you think should be the next player added for the following poll.

I voted other for number 1 - Carson Wentz. The guy was insane last year and had it not been for a serious injury, he would've continued to rip the league to shreds on pace for over 4,000 yards, 40 TDs, and only 8 ints. The Eagles would've still won the superbowl and Wentz would've won the MVP trophy. 

I never get the NFL.com list. Isn't it supposed to be the top players of only the previous year? Or am I getting it wrong? In which case someone like Odell would be not included. Or is it just a new updated 'who do you think are the best players in the league generally' kind of thing?

I DON'T GET IT

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

David Bakhitari!? Waste of a poll slot, nobody (except maybe some Packers fans) is considering him for quite some time. 

JJ Watt probably deserves to be listed, even IF he's a shell of his former self he's probably still going to be a beast.

Which other OT deserves to be there? I was somewhat uncertain as to who the best OTs are. I saw he was PFF #1 so I threw him on the list.

Watt might make sense to add, but there should definitely be at least 3 offensive lineman on the list.

22 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

David Bakhitari!? Waste of a poll slot, nobody (except maybe some Packers fans) is considering him for quite some time. 

JJ Watt probably deserves to be listed, even IF he's a shell of his former self he's probably still going to be a beast.

I'll be considering him well before the 90s like the league placed him

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Up to you to judge. Whether you believe it to be to this point, or moving forward, or both.

This is part of the reason why the NFL list is so bad - scattered criteria amongst the voters. 

Archived