McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Haha. I laugh that I’m a normal civ who had no abilities yet you didn’t pardon either of our two civ specials day 1 and 2. Yet you played poorly and I played VERY poorly.

Dude... lol

I think he’s referring to the attitude you had on display 

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Going to put this out there....my posting is based on time, not role.  Some work days are busy and weekends are the same.  I am generally able to get on early am for a short bit, mid day at lunch for about 20 minutes and in the evening.    I know @gopherwrestler is generally working with small windows of posting times.  

Yeah mine really just depends. Usually I’m awake around 4:30 to 5 ish and am on for an hour and a half and then back on after 7 pm until I pass out. Weekends I’m usually on all weekend checking in and out. My winter mafia game on the other hand.... I live on the computer so I’m always checking in.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Final voting chart

Blue = lynch

yellow = Hit

pink =  dead

Red = Mafia votes received

Players Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 day 5
1. @theuntouchable ET LTBF AG    
2. @OleXmad FJ touch AG RMIB gopher
3. @Whicker FJ LTBF AG RMIB  
4. @LetTheBallFly Slappy touch      
5. @Slappy Mc Dome AG Self KSJ stallyns
6. @squire12 Dome Whicker touch KSJ stallyns
7. @Famous Jameis aka Pickle Rick Dome        
8. @stallyns Dome LTBF ET RMIB gopher
9. @domepatrol91 ET        
10. @gopherwrestler no vote Touch AG no vote stallyns
11. @PuntMyLumps FJ LTBF KSJ KSJ gopher
12. @MookieMonster Dome KSJ Slappy KSJ gopher
13. @kingseanjohn ET ET ET ET  
14. @MD4L FJ LTBF AG KSJ gopher
15. @EliteTexan80 aka Jaguar Touch LTBF KSJ KSJ gopher
16. @VikeManDan Whicker touch      
17. @AlexGreen#20 Whicker no vote ET    
18. @RandyMossIsBoss Whicker touch AG slappy PML

So not including my vote on PML, just 3 final votes were cast on a mafia player the whole game, none until D4. All time bad game for town.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I already included myself in this. I played poorly, you played very poorly. Civ specials not being on to claim  before they got lynched. It was a bad, bad town game.

My hope for your role was that you'd try to get yourself lynched day 1 and pardon yourself. That would've created huge issues for the mafia, especially if you still got your powerup night one (it would have worked even if you already pardoned someone).

But with how things played out I can't say I would've played much better. I wouldn't have pardoned dome or LTBF, and the next night your incentive to die was killed. I generally dislike the Gov/pardon role, but I thought I could make it a little more interesting.

Hahahahahaha what?! If you all couldn't figure out PML and RMIB were mafia by the way PML interacted with the KSJ wagon, town is never going to win. Lol!

I'm extremely frustrated you all couldn't nab one mafia after my play. I nailed them. I had the clearest vision of any civ game I've played. I should have played my hardest from the get go. 

On 6/29/2018 at 9:23 PM, domepatrol91 said:

It’s hot and clammy in here. We should change that ASAP 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m glad I wasn’t around for much of this lol 

My lynch was really bad FMPOV lol, but it gives me an alibi for the train wreck. I was killed just as we left the station. :D

Based on your post from page 10, I had you pegged as having a role.  I voted you early and left it there.  Fortunate that just enough other added some votes on.

the rest were your civ buddies

domepatrol - 5: squire, Slappy Mc, Mookie Monster, Stallyns, Pickle Rick

Just now, squire12 said:

Based on your post from page 10, I had you pegged as having a role.  I voted you early and left it there.  Fortunate that just enough other added some votes on.

That’s a reference to the show and had nothing to do with my role 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Hahahahahaha what?! If you all couldn't figure out PML and RMIB were mafia by the way PML interacted with the KSJ wagon, town is never going to win. Lol!

I'm extremely frustrated you all couldn't nab one mafia after my play. I nailed them. I had the clearest vision of any civ game I've played. I should have played my hardest from the get go. 

It definitely got dicey when you got active.  When mookie said he was going to read up from page 30 I joked about him seeing your list and nailing us.  

I definitely wanted to support a train on RMIB in the least persuasive way possible.  I basically said I'm blindly trusting your lead and ignored all the points you actually made on it.  Civs really weren't reading anything except what directly concerned them so it went well for us

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

That’s a reference to the show and had nothing to do with my role 

I know it is.  I took it as a power role.  Since I was mafia, it meant you were a civ power.  

Again, it goes back to the idea that players see what they want to see in posting.   Fair to call it luck from my end.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think he’s referring to the attitude you had on display 

It was a really bad day for me. My Father In-Law’s dad passed away. I worked a very long grueling day and then the logic I was trying to get across was not getting through. In retrospect I shouldn’t have been on that night. I did however apologize for the personal things that were said.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It was a really bad day for me. My Father In-Law’s dad passed away. I worked a very long grueling day and then the logic I was trying to get across was not getting through. In retrospect I shouldn’t have been on that night. I did however apologize for the personal things that were said.

I get it, it’s hard to not let those emotions bleed out into other aspects of your life. 

If it helps, anytime I’m in a bit of a mood I shift into asking more questions rather than talking. It limits the chance of attitude coming out and gives you good perspective 

Archived