McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

1 hour ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Will members of the gang know that they are members of the gang?  Or will they think they are jabronis?

I take it Bill dies, not the person he pardons?

Any hidden powers outside of rewards when the gang dies?

The gang will think they are jabronis. It would be fun for them to know, but I'm afraid of them claiming, and there are way too many potential references for soft claims.

Bill dies two days after, edited in OP for clarity.

All hidden powers are gang death related (this seems way more serious out of context).

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I love this theme but unfortunately I'm going to be on vacation for the next week and a half and won't be around. Please feel free to modkill me day one and make my death super gruesome though :)

0jiGnhx.gif

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Dibs on dayman/nightman game lol

Devotees should know that the nightman is already a role in this game :)

4 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I love this theme but unfortunately I'm going to be on vacation for the next week and a half and won't be around. Please feel free to modkill me day one and make my death super gruesome though :)

or make a role where mafia survives the first lynch but the flavor says "pardoned by darth pees"

7 hours ago, MathMan said:

but i cant between mafia and this crazy game jeff probst has got us caught up in

That's my dilemma, too. I really wanted to get on a big mafia run now that @PuntMyLumps is back, too...

I'll be a reserve if one is needed. If I do get in the game, I'm going to basically be crazy and attack all of you in some capacity. Don't be offended.

Archived