LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

Kawhi isn't leaving San Antonio.  That organization is run too well,  Pop is too smart, and theres too much money on the line for Kawhi to just leave.  I'm sure him and Pop have a good enough relationship at this point that they can squash this.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

not a believer in Kuzma or Ingram? 

I think both are gonna be really good, especially Ingram.

Kawhi leonard is an elite player.  why would you trade him for ingram and kUzma.  if I was a spurs fan i would be pissed if they did that.  Like beyond pissed.  They both might be really good, but that's not anywhere near good enough to trade a player of leonards caliber.

13 minutes ago, l3lind golfer said:

Kawhi leonard is an elite player.  why would you trade him for ingram and kUzma.  if I was a spurs fan i would be pissed if they did that.  Like beyond pissed.  They both might be really good, but that's not anywhere near good enough to trade a player of leonards caliber.

well everyone is assuming that Kawhi would be asked to be traded, a la Kyrie. And the Cavs basically traded Kyrie for the 8th pick in the draft. If  Kawhi wants to go back to the Spurs then this is all moot. 

13 minutes ago, l3lind golfer said:

This would only be if Leonard said he wasn't going to re-sign, and at that point Leonard is officially on the block.

So many "sources" out there, but from what i have read about everything, i am thinking he goes to the Lakers and teams up with either CP3 or PG, and forces a trade of Ball and Ingram for a 3rd all star. I know there are sources out there will all kinds of info, but going to LA seems to fit everything hes looking to do except avoid the Western Conference. 

Pelicans would be an interesting choice for PG or Lebron. They can make the room to get him. They would need to add picks to trade away Solomon Hill, but its doable. Miratic and Moore would have to be moved without bringing back salary as well. They could keep rondo i think, and give him whatever they wanted after they sign lebron because his cap hold is really low, though they are limited with early bird rights. Probably have to send Ajinca out as well. All those things are doable. Maybe even facilitate a Cousins sign and trade somewhere to get some picks or something. Holiday/Lebron/Davis would be pretty good trio. Add in Rondo, a MLE guy and some vets looking to compete and they can have a solid team. 

24 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Pelicans would be an interesting choice for PG or Lebron. They can make the room to get him. They would need to add picks to trade away Solomon Hill, but its doable. Miratic and Moore would have to be moved without bringing back salary as well. They could keep rondo i think, and give him whatever they wanted after they sign lebron because his cap hold is really low, though they are limited with early bird rights. Probably have to send Ajinca out as well. All those things are doable. Maybe even facilitate a Cousins sign and trade somewhere to get some picks or something. Holiday/Lebron/Davis would be pretty good trio. Add in Rondo, a MLE guy and some vets looking to compete and they can have a solid team. 

stop it...pelicans have no shot at getting lebron lol

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Personally I don’t want LeBrick or George on the Lakers but if we got a chance to get Leonard, I’d be all for it. However, Kuzma would be off limits because I think he ends up easily being the best between Ball, Ingram, and Kuzma.

You don’t want Paul George?

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Personally I don’t want LeBrick or George on the Lakers but if we got a chance to get Leonard, I’d be all for it. However, Kuzma would be off limits because I think he ends up easily being the best between Ball, Ingram, and Kuzma.

You do realize how ridiculous this is, right?

1. Not wanting LeBron or George on the Lakers is idiotic. You really don't want the best player in the NBA on your team? Or a top 5-7 player in the NBA on your team?

2. Calling the Spurs and asking them to give you a HOF-caliber player in his prime but not wanting to throw Kuzma in that deal is also idiotic. You're telling me you wouldn't trade Kuzma for Leonard? That's crazy.

3. Yeah he probably is the best young Laker, but if you want elite talent, you need to part with good young potential.

I can't believe you don't want LeBron on your favorite team. 

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

1. Not wanting LeBron or George on the Lakers is idiotic. You really don't want the best player in the NBA on your team? Or a top 5-7 player in the NBA on your team?

Let's not go crazy now.  George is nowhere near a top 5 player.

9 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

biggest problem is he's never going to a team called the Pelicans

fr I wanna like that team so much, AD is a animal, but their name is probably the worst team name in all of sports.

Archived