LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Wouldn't he have to go home to DC to do that? LOL

I mean the home part, but he has unfinished business in OKC like LeBron did in Cleveland. 

And I would have mentioned him going to Washington, but dude has already come out saying he has no interest playing there. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the home part, but he has unfinished business in OKC like LeBron did in Cleveland. 

And I would have mentioned him going to Washington, but dude has already come out saying he has no interest playing there. 

Smart man

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Yeah I do think he ends his career in CLE even if its just one year 

its a long term play but not that long he'll probably do all 4 again then come back to CLE and do 2 years and retire at 40

So play 21 seasons? That's A LOT of mileage on the body. But his health probably determines how long he plays. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So play 21 seasons? That's A LOT of mileage on the body. But his health probably determines how long he plays. 

its Lebron 

he'll probably play the 4 by then, start, but play role player minutes 

hes just a great passer that'll never leave and he's getting better in the post. Might average 10 5 7

thatd be fine for a 40 year old Goat 

Just now, brownie man said:

its Lebron 

he'll probably play the 4 by then, start, but play role player minutes 

hes just a great passer that'll never leave and he's getting better in the post. Might average 10 5 7

thatd be fine for a 40 year old Goat 

He's not settling for that type of role. Will want to be one of the driving forces of the team. But seeing how the NBA is to change the one and done rule, his son could be drafted five years from now. If his son is good enough to be a one and done type of guy, then he probably goes wherever he gets drafted to end his career. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's not settling for that type of role. Will want to be one of the driving forces of the team. But seeing how the NBA is to change the one and done rule, his son could be drafted five years from now. If his son is good enough to be a one and done type of guy, then he probably goes wherever he gets drafted to end his career. 

So you’re saying there’s a chance for him to end up in Sacramento??!?

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

lmao he'd be 40

Lebron a realest he knows whats up 

he aint gonna be MVP at 40

5 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So... can any group of non-Lakers NBA players beat this all-time great Lakers line-up in a 7-game series?

PG: Magic/West

SG: Kobe/Elgin

SF: Lebron/Worthy

PF: Kareem/Gasol

C: Shaq/Wilt

I would fight that team with length, shooting, and attacking their bigs in the P&R.

Steph Curry

Michael Jordan

Scottie Pippen

Kevin Durant

Hakeem Olajuwon

Archived