TCMD - Forum Wide GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Still working on some formatting with this workbook and just some general clean up, but if you guys could give this a run around the block and let me know if you find any issues with it.  I'll be gone all of this coming week, so I'll be pressed for time when I get back, so if you guys could run through it and get me a list of anything you see that needs fixing.  The other workbooks will basically be the same as we used last year.  I'll also be added the trade block into this workbook and if possible even the draft board, providing it doesn't slow it down too much.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qhWYoo00P4_mn-JEqAw3IZDcHy6q47J6bLGi7igWcZ4/edit?usp=sharing

@squire12 has a pretty solid idea of how this is supposed to work, so get with him if you have questions.  

Thanks.

For those that want to test out the bidding worksheets, here is a step by step guide/instructions 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a3KnI9fMQl9TdpHGOHv8jjncxXYl6qj3W-oA-J5EQlg/edit?usp=sharing

There are some items that are not completed, but the majority should be accurate.   Let me know if you see any errors.

If you get a chance, give the workbook that you looked at a couple days ago another hard look over.  

I've still got to include as well as remove some contract structure validation stuff, but the workbook should be calculating the cap correctly now.

No rush, as I'll be gone all this week.  Should be back home Sat.

If you find anything wrong or if you think it would work better or look better a certain way make a list and we'll take a look at it when I get back.

Thanks 

Mike

4 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

My first order of business, once the league year opens up, as the likely GM of the Cardinals is to cut my least favorite Cardinal ever. And I am so excited for it :D

Yadier Molina? Albert Pujols? Jim Edmonds?

Archived