What would you offer for Khalil Mack?

Humble_Beast

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If I get a notification while camping tomorrow that Mack is traded I am going to drink myself into a coma.

Well I hate to say this but as a Bears fan I hope you don't you go into a coma then. lol.

edit: This came off the wrong way. edit 2:  I wasn't going to fix it but  I did.

7 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Well I hate to say this but as a Bears fan I hope you do you go into a coma then. lol.

edit: This came off the wrong way. 

The funny part of all this is for so long I just wanted people to give Mack the respect he deserved. Now that it's possible that he's traded, everyone is salivating and throwing all the praise I wanted him to get at him. I should have been careful what I wished for...

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

The funny part of all this is for so long I just wanted people to give Mack the respect he deserved. Now that it's possible that he's traded, everyone is salivating and throwing all the praise I wanted him to get at him. I should have been careful what I wished for...

Read the 2nd edit. i really dont want the bears to to trade for him. Even as good as he is, they are still in a rebuilding process.

5 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Going in Ozzie mode! "Right player, right price"

Here's a 4th round pick and a re-sign of the veteran minimum.

And that's why I'll be Cyber Exec of the year, bruh. Hold my pocket and learn sumin' icon_lol.gif

The Ravens could actually give the Raiders a solid deal.

Ravens Send

Kaare Vedvik P/K

Robert Griffin III QB

Tony Jefferson S

Matt Judon DE/OLB

2019 1st Round Pick

Raiders Send

Khalil Mack DE/OLB

Something like that.

The Raiders get a high level starter yet still ascending pass rusher in Matt Judon (12 sacks, only 12 starts), who is younger than Mack. RG3 would make a better backup than Manuel, though EJ did just have a good game. Vedvik and Jefferson would give them 2 more young starters. Then add in a 1st Round pick. It's a great package for the Raiders. 

I'm a little unsure as to why the Raiders are trying to move him though, and can't just get a deal done? lol. I live in California, I remember the hope and love the fans placed in another Buffalo pass rusher. One Trevor Scott lol. I can't imagine what they'll do if Mack leaves. I remember Jared Veldheer, Denarius Moore, Chaz Schilens, Matt Shaughnessy, all the meager offerings of hope in the Al Davis haze that the fans would champion. It seems cruel to rob them of "Nah, I'm telling you man he's triple teamed and held every play" Khalil Mack. 

I don't think he's moved, but we'll see. 

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

You Raider fans better stop caring about things being "Serious" or "Reasonable". 

Gruden is back in town, Mark Davis is hoe'd up, and it's already looking extra dopey.

Kolton Miller in, Khalil Mack out?..............don't lose faith fellas. 

I think Gruden is crazy af and liable to do almost anything,  but trade Mack for slow *** Tony Jefferson and a backup kicker ? Who is Matthew Judon? EJ Manuel, at this point, is a better and more proven commodity than Rg3.

Child please. Your mediocre Ravens have no shot at Mack.

Mack is one of those few defensive players that can legitimately be classed in the highest level bracket. You can bet if there's any window of opportunity for a team to trade for him that they'll take it. 

If the Raiders aren't willing to pay him, then there's a whole host of teams that will.

It'll be expensive, no doubt. Not just for the trade compensation for the Raiders but also Mack's contract, but owners/GM's wanna win, and Mack is a game changer. Teams will be on the phone to Reggie up until the trade deadline/Mack signs a new deal. Whichever happens first. 

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

I think Gruden is crazy af and liable to do almost anything,  but trade Mack for slow *** Tony Jefferson and a backup kicker ? Who is Matthew Judon? EJ Manuel, at this point, is a better and more proven commodity than Rg3.

Child please. Your mediocre Ravens have no shot at Mack.

Don't want Mack. Was only theorizing a trade with another Ravens fan who made a joke about Ozzie's history of low balling.

The Ravens have Matt Judon, Za'Darius Smith, Tim Williams, and Tyus Bowser. All on Rookie contracts. Along with Terrell Suggs. The team is drowning in pass rushers. You'll be introduced to them Week 12.

Archived