What would you offer for Khalil Mack?

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Don't want Mack. Was only theorizing a trade with another Ravens fan who made a joke about Ozzie's history of low balling.

The Ravens have Matt Judon, Za'Darius Smith, Tim Williams, and Tyus Bowser. All on Rookie contracts. Along with Terrell Suggs. The team is drowning in pass rushers. You'll be introduced to them Week 12.

Drowning in pass rushers with four players with a combined 25 career sacks, sans Suggs...mk if u say so.

23 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Even though it's the Raiders, no way can they be dumb enough to trade Mack. 

This is my thought process as well but the smoke is starting to billow in regards to trade talks.

This isn't some random social media rumor now. Multiple pretty highly regarded reporters have all said how they're listening to offers now, which is dumbfounding to me.

13 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

This is my thought process as well but the smoke is starting to billow in regards to trade talks.

This isn't some random social media rumor now. Multiple pretty highly regarded reporters have all said how they're listening to offers now, which is dumbfounding to me.

True, but I just can't see Oakland pulling the trigger even if they're listening. What I do believe though is that there are at least two teams willing to give up two firsts. Packers are probably in the best spot since they can do it all in 2019 with their two selections in the first round. 

That would really put the Packers in a good spot if they could get Mack. 

23 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

True, but I just can't see Oakland pulling the trigger even if they're listening. What I do believe though is that there are at least two teams willing to give up two firsts. Packers are probably in the best spot since they can do it all in 2019 with their two selections in the first round. 

That would really put the Packers in a good spot if they could get Mack. 

Totally agree. For a defensive cornerstone of Mack's ability I can imagine there's more teams than that debating a trade package to present to the Raiders. 

In terms of whether Oakland would actually pull the trigger on a trade. This is the NFL and it certainly wouldn't be the first crazy trade we've ever seen. If the Raiders believe going into Las Vegas that they would be better off with a slew of 1st rounders to reboot the franchise then its possible. 

Archived