Black Ops 4

iknowcool

59 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah, I've enjoyed that so far.

Just curious. I played a fair amount of fortnite and I'm finding this okay. The looting is obviously way harder, but with the attachments and everything I'm not sure how much better it could get, so I'm dealing with it and loving it

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Just curious. I played a fair amount of fortnite and I'm finding this okay. The looting is obviously way harder, but with the attachments and everything I'm not sure how much better it could get, so I'm dealing with it and loving it

The looting is the most annoying part. What made fortnite so popular is the simplicity of it, COD should adjust accordingly. Staring down at an item and having to hold X to pick it up just takes to long.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

The looting is the most annoying part. What made fortnite so popular is the simplicity of it, COD should adjust accordingly. Staring down at an item and having to hold X to pick it up just takes to long.

How do they change it though? Guns are fine but you can't have 5 attachments, meds, equipment and 2 guns sitting in a pile

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Go into settings you can change it from Hold to pick up to Press. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Make them bigger and easier to identify. I just feel like its an easy fix that makes the game much more user friendly. 

I'm all for ways to make it better cause so far I find it annoying

I love how it plays though

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I'm all for ways to make it better cause so far I find it annoying

I love how it plays though

Yeah, it's still fun. I just hate that you literally have to stare down at this microscopic item to figure out what it is. I'm going to rage when I get killed taking 45 seconds to pick up a gun.

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

@JBURGE@biggio7 and I need a 4th for Blackout quads...

@jonu62882 @showtime @flyers0909 @Riftty @Hunter2_1 @RavensfanRD @Thelonebillsfan @Herbie_Hancock - any of you guys on PS4?

PM me your PSN an I'll add you. I usually run with a 4 man squad myself but if I have time I'll run with you guys.

Archived