Preseason, Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Broncos (0-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

• Trevor Siemien
    • Paxton Lynch
    • Kyle Sloter
    • Chad Kelly
    • Other

29 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Brothers could be a cut

Kai should be a cut

Aruna looked raw & I'd think PS

Roc Thomas gotta be on 53

Waynes I think may have been beat on the 3rd down sideline throw, but Case over threw his WR.

Sloter could have higher ceiling than Siemen, but I don't think Vikings will move him up from #3 during the preseason.

Starting offense & starting defense "won" their series handily. 

Should have the best RB committee in the league.

Of course, Siemien should stay the #2 QB well into the season, most probably all season.  He's had lots of NFL 1st QB experience and experience winning in this league.

2 hours ago, Krauser said:

Coley was the best of the depth WRs. Jones was good too. 

He should be challenging Treadwell for the 3rd spot imo, main problem for him is that he cant provide the same size Treadwell can, but to my eye he is a better, more skilled receiver

Couldn't watch the game last night (just hooked up my new TV today), but I sure had a good time watching the highlights. Cousins made a great first impression, and I like how we reasserted control later in the game. Special teams were awful except for Carlson, who is well on his way to kicking Kai Forbath right out of Minnesota. 

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Gimme the lowdown on Jaleel Johnson. Haven't kept tabs on him and was curious as to how he's regressed.

do you mean progressed lol?

and like gopherwrestler said we only have a small sample size to go off of but he's expected to be our 3rd DT this season and primary backup NT out of necessity. 

Would love to see Sloter get a chance with the 2s after last night. Don't expect him to jump Simian at all, just think it'd be fun to watch him with some better talent around him. 

33 minutes ago, whitehops said:

do you mean progressed lol?

and like gopherwrestler said we only have a small sample size to go off of but he's expected to be our 3rd DT this season and primary backup NT out of necessity. 

Even as a primary pack up, I think he's going to a good amount play time. I don't know exactly where I saw it but I could have sworn Zim said he wants his DL rotating more, like the Eagles did last season.

Archived