Browns trade WR Corey Coleman to the Bills

Texansfan713

Sorry but I don't get it? Besides the injury factor did he not show any upside the past two seasons? Don't understand how you give up on a 1st Rd pick just 2 years into his career?

It's like the Eagles giving up on Agholor going into last season because he sucked and underachieved. We don't sniff the SB without his contribution.

Only thing I can think of is Dorsey is Purging himself of anything from the past regime. Much in the way Howie Roseman did "everything" Chip Kelly. Start fresh, no excuses moving forward, cut bait!

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry but I don't get it? Besides the injury factor did he not show any upside the past two seasons? Don't understand how you give up on a 1st Rd pick just 2 years into his career?

It's like the Eagles giving up on Agholor going into last season because he sucked and underachieved. We don't sniff the SB without his contribution.

Only thing I can think of is Dorsey is Purging himself of anything from the past regime. Much in the way Howie Roseman did "everything" Chip Kelly. Start fresh, no excuses moving forward, cut bait!

I don't think there has been a recent HC (besides Hue Jackson) that was worse than Chip Kelly. So this makes a lot of sense.

Is Nelson Agholor strictly a slot WR now? 

19 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Is Nelson Agholor strictly a slot WR now? 

not entirely, but that's where he saw a lot of his time... it just gave him more of a role last year...they moved him around a lot.

I'd expect to see a little more outside from him this year and play off Ertz/Goedert working inside more

6 hours ago, Crickett said:

Unless Callaway is so good in camp that he can play both outside receiver positions simultaneously, I have to assume at the very least either Josh Gordon will be playing for the Browns or Dez Bryant will be playing for the Browns. 

I can't believe no one has called this post out yet.  Landry has not been playing just the slot for Cleveland, he has been on the outside a lot as well, and he has looked unstoppable.  Just because Miami used him as just a slot guy, does not mean that is all that he can do.

He said he did what he was asked to do in Miami, but he can do it all.  From what he has shown in camp so far, he wasn't exaggerating at all, he has looked like a beast.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That is logic. This is the Browns.

Archived