Corey Coleman traded to the bills

brooks1957

Hated the pick then, it was a lousy one.  Nothing like selling low though. Hopefully Calloway and Landry are so good and Gordon is coming back so he’s the odd man out. If so I won’t fault them for this trade.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Your telling me Coleman couldnt have netted us a league average Tackle or Guard considering thats a glaring position of need?

I don't think so.

Coleman at this point is the Browns' Danny Salazar.

9 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I would be ok with this, provided of course that Gordon shows up.

it is probably good for Coleman also he goes from a rotational guy to starter.

except he is getting a less accurate bigger armed Kizer in allen. 

13 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

We got a first for TRich a few years ago do I guess it’s possible. 

Must mean good things for Gordon returning. 

Gordon 

Landry

Callaway

Higgins

Janis

and who else?

I guarantee you they will be scouring the waiver wire after final cuts.

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

This organization doesn’t like him. I’ll trust them on this one. Would have been hard to envision him getting his year 5 option picked up at this point. I’m skeptical of our WR rotation if no Gordon though.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hated the pick then, it was a lousy one.  Nothing like selling low though. Hopefully Calloway and Landry are so good and Gordon is coming back so he’s the odd man out. If so I won’t fault them for this trade.

We are one blunt away from Landry, Higgins and who knows what from being our receiving core. I don't like that. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

True, but Higgins looking good in training camp against the #2s is putting a loooot of faith in that translating to real snaps in the regular season

Well he was performing better than Coleman, so #2a or not. 

Also hearing that the coaches were getting sick of Coleman’s attitude. That might of been the straw that broke the camels back 

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

We are one blunt away from Landry, Higgins and who knows what from being our receiving core. I don't like that. 

I don’t either. 

I’m just not convinced at this point that Coleman gives them any more then a guy like Higgins. 

Definitely need Gordon back AND Callaway to show up big as a rookie. Those are some high hopes.

Archived