Jump to content
Mind Character

Available WRs to Consider

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Trade a 6th for Coleman. He’s young and already knows the system.

HAHAHA.... Epic....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 5:29 PM, Mind Character said:

FAs

1.) Dontrell Inman

2.) Jeremy Maclin

3.) Brandon Lafell

4.) Malcolm Mitchell

5.) Dez Bryant

Trade

1.) Seth Roberts

I have this weird feeling that Dorsey is going to make a run at off the field character concern Leonte Carro from Miami once he's cut...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's actually gonna happen or not, but I heard the Browns have interest in Malcolm Mitchell, came directly from someone within the organization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF Mitchell can pass a physical, he would be my first choice off this list. Keep in mind that New England, who usually makes few if any roster mistakes, gave up on him for a reason. NE is keeping Kenny Britt over Malcolm Mitchell for goodness sake. Seems like it would be best to revisit his status next season.

My next choice would be Dontrelle Inman. Again, you cannot get sucked into the thinking that this signing cures all our woes. These guys are available for a reason.

I tend to believe that Josh will be back sooner rather than later with no league restrictions. Let's say you go ahead and pencil him in as available with Landry opposite him. For now, the Browns are buying Callaway's version of the early Sunday am incident. TBD if Rog gets involved. I am also getting the feeling the light has come on for Hollywood Higgins.

I like AkronWitness' idea to show patience and see what the preseason brings. A wide receiver CURRENTLY ON OUR ROSTER that no one is giving credence to is Jeff Janis. Yes we signed him primarily as a gunner, but may I remind you in a PLAYOFF game a couple of years back, Jeff damm near beat Arizona by himself - hanging over 200 receiving yards on the Cards.

Not time to panic yet - we not down to just Dwayne Bowe and Kenny Britt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

IF Mitchell can pass a physical, he would be my first choice off this list. Keep in mind that New England, who usually makes few if any roster mistakes, gave up on him for a reason. NE is keeping Kenny Britt over Malcolm Mitchell for goodness sake. Seems like it would be best to revisit his status next season.

My next choice would be Dontrelle Inman. Again, you cannot get sucked into the thinking that this signing cures all our woes. These guys are available for a reason.

I tend to believe that Josh will be back sooner rather than later with no league restrictions. Let's say you go ahead and pencil him in as available with Landry opposite him. For now, the Browns are buying Callaway's version of the early Sunday am incident. TBD if Rog gets involved. I am also getting the feeling the light has come on for Hollywood Higgins.

I like AkronWitness' idea to show patience and see what the preseason brings. A wide receiver CURRENTLY ON OUR ROSTER that no one is giving credence to is Jeff Janis. Yes we signed him primarily as a gunner, but may I remind you in a PLAYOFF game a couple of years back, Jeff damm near beat Arizona by himself - hanging over 200 receiving yards on the Cards.

Not time to panic yet - we not down to just Dwayne Bowe and Kenny Britt.

 

Janis also only has 17 catches in 4 years in probably the most pass heavy offense in the NFL. He is not the answer. He is a gunner and and emergency WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

Janis also only has 17 catches in 4 years in probably the most pass heavy offense in the NFL. He is not the answer. He is a gunner and and emergency WR

This.

If Janis can’t make plays with ARod chucking him the ball....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This.

If Janis can’t make plays with ARod chucking him the ball....

He’s a pre season God. He’s going to have people so hyped for him until the actual season comes. 

 

Great gunner tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I still think we should sign Moritz. Give that German freak a shot. 

I think he’s playing TE for the Bengals if google is correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think he’s playing TE for the Bengals if google is correct.

He’s signed to some weird international development contract. Which I didn’t even knew existed. But I’m sure an nfl contract would out rank that. Like how you can sign someone off someone else’s practice squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I don't know if it's actually gonna happen or not, but I heard the Browns have interest in Malcolm Mitchell, came directly from someone within the organization.

What’s more acceptable with urinal talk...looking straight ahead or locking eyes? I was always a gentlemen and taught that eye contact was important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I still think we should sign @Fatgerman. Give that German freak a shot. 

 

54 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

What’s more acceptable with urinal talk...looking straight ahead or locking eyes? I was always a gentlemen and taught that eye contact was important.

It's customary to stare at the other guy's dong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

 

It's customary to stare at the other guy's dong.

Only if you then stare him in the eyes, wink, and then awkwardly smile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FEARtheELF said:

Janis also only has 17 catches in 4 years in probably the most pass heavy offense in the NFL. He is not the answer. He is a gunner and and emergency WR

 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This.

If Janis can’t make plays with ARod chucking him the ball....

 

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s a pre season God. He’s going to have people so hyped for him until the actual season comes. 

 

Great gunner tho 

I am not going to be arrogant enough to say you guys are wrong - because it could very well be that I am the one that turns out to be wrong. Like that has ever happened before......

Just every day of the week that ends in a "y"..........

We should revisit this in November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×