Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm telling you it's the Gruden effect. Any normal coach would call Mack and say "you take care of you big guy, we'll get you in here in time for week 1."

Gruden is coaching the 2018 Raiders in the year 1999 though. What a trainwreck he's going to turn that team into.

Mack isn't a gruden grinder huh

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

No. Thinking of it that way, I bet he would take Ripkowski for Mack. There's no bigger Gruden grinder on the team than Rip.

It's way easier to do an impression of him when it's not online. But I just did one outloud about Rip. I'm sure you can picture it though

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No. Thinking of it that way, I bet he would take Ripkowski for Mack. There's no bigger Gruden grinder on the team than Rip.

Aaron Ripkowski. Now here's a guy that's 6-1 246 and he just plows people over in short yardage situations and when he doesn't have the ball, man I tell you what, he is blocker-r-us *chuckle chuckle* I mean I don't wanna be the guy on the receiving end of one of those blocks!

Just now, Joe said:

Aaron Ripkowski. Now here's a guy that's 6-1 246 and he just plows people over in short yardage situations and when he doesn't have the ball, man I tell you what, he is blocker-r-us *chuckle chuckle* I mean I don't wanna be the guy on the receiving end of one of those blocks!

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm telling you it's the Gruden effect. Any normal coach would call Mack and say "you take care of you big guy, we'll get you in here in time for week 1."

Gruden is coaching the 2018 Raiders in the year 1999 though. What a trainwreck he's going to turn that team into.

Mack isn't even 30 yet, way too young for Gruden. 

3 hours ago, cooters22 said:

Does anyone even know if Khalil Mack even has any genuine interest to play here and sign an extension?

3 hours ago, Norm said:

I asked this as well. It's always assumed though. Sunshine and rainbows

He'd probably take 12 million a year to play with Rodgers. :)

4 hours ago, Norm said:

Nobody will even get mad when we don't do it. Watch lol

Gute's already won me over in all attempts to win and win now. He cut Jordy a difficult cut to sign Jimmy Graham, signed Wilkerson, brought in a new OC and DC, phenominal draft day trade to get a extra first rounder next year and drafted a punter to release your pro bowl guy only to get a guy that appears he may just be better. 

3 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

Gute's already won me over in all attempts to win and win now. He cut Jordy a difficult cut to sign Jimmy Graham, signed Wilkerson, brought in a new OC and DC, phenominal draft day trade to get a extra first rounder next year and drafted a punter to release your pro bowl guy only to get a guy that appears he may just be better. 

If we didn't cut Nelson, then we could of used him as trade bait for the Raiders who needed WRs. He might of been the extra bit needed to make the trade work, now we'll never get Mack.

15 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

MM made those calls. Not Gute.

Just now, incognito_man said:

So there's a 20-30% we trade for him now?

Cool.

Not even close... it's less than 5% simply because there are 31 other teams. Probably 0% if any powerful NFL owners think like fans here, because they'll hand over any and everything for Mack... draft picks and cap space is nothing, so give the Raiders and Mack what ever they want!

Gute is smarter than that, he's probably going to put a smart limit on what he would be willing to give up, though we'll probably never know what that is.

Archived