Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If everyone could please stop posting in this thread immediately, that would be great. :(

Where do you think his name goes on our ring of honor? Hopefully right by Woodson.

We do need some more HOF-ers to pass the lowly Bears, Mack would be a great fit. Stupid Peppers had to play with them first.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Where do you think his name goes on our ring of honor? Hopefully right by Woodson.

We do need some more HOF-ers to pass the lowly Bears, Mack would be a great fit. Stupid Peppers had to play with them first.

Let's be real, the Peppers era Bears were super sad. He's a Panther.

Also are we to the Raiders what the Vikings are to us, but not terrible?

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Let's be real, the Peppers era Bears were super sad. He's a Panther.

I'm just saying the official count will give both us and the Bears 1 since they don't go in with a team. Need to get LeRoy and Holmgren in there, if Dungy got in Holmgren should be, that staff he assembled in the early 90s was sick. Obviously Woodson, Rodgers and Peppers are going in. Who better than Mack to be the next Packer to win it all and cement his legacy here?

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Also are we to the Raiders what the Vikings are to us, but not terrible?

Packers have swiped some talented Raider players over the years, but they swiped HOF Ted Hendricks from the Packers so it goes both ways

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm just saying the official count will give both us and the Bears 1 since they don't go in with a team. Need to get LeRoy and Holmgren in there, if Dungy got in Holmgren should be, that staff he assembled in the early 90s was sick. Obviously Woodson, Rodgers and Peppers are going in. Who better than Mack to be the next Packer to win it all and cement his legacy here?

I was having a good day and now you're bringing up Gollum. 

Archived