Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

On 8/22/2018 at 10:27 PM, BayRaider said:

Never seen such a large thread on something that is around 5% odds of happening. With that said, you guys should be able to win the SB this year Mack or No Mack.

Vegas thinks we're more than likely to have him this year than you, so suck it

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

Because you're giving us Mack for a second and Trevor Davis (which is very fair)

Trevor Davis played his college ball at Cal, just a stone's throw from Raiders stadium - he's gonna be stoked to be back on the West Coast

19 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Trevor Davis played his college ball at Cal, just a stone's throw from Raiders stadium - he's gonna be stoked to be back on the West Coast

That's why he's not practicing. So he doesn't get hurt before the trade

7 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

So did Aaron Rodgers and James Looney. Trade them for Mack?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Take this with no grain of salt, let the hype flow through you.

If Mack gets traded I do think the Packers will be heavily involved.  Gute has some wheeler dealer in him based on what we've seen so far.  Multiple round one trades in the draft .. offer sheets for high dollar cornerbacks .. the guy is aggressive.  No doubt in my mind that he will try to make a run at Mack .. just not sure there will be a deal to be made.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

If Mack gets traded I do think the Packers will be heavily involved.  Gute has some wheeler dealer in him based on what we've seen so far.  Multiple round one trades in the draft .. offer sheets for high dollar cornerbacks .. the guy is aggressive.  No doubt in my mind that he will try to make a run at Mack .. just not sure there will be a deal to be made.

With the caveat being that we traded back in the first round and our offer sheet was very conservative. 

1 hour ago, eyecatcher said:

Quinten Rollins, Trevor Davis and a 4th for Mack.  Should be more than enough.

Ha .. yeah right.  We really should stat throwing Josh Jones's name in there.  He doesn't seem to be much of a fit for our defense so far, but perhaps he's appealing to a team like the Raiders.  Just make sure they only see the Cincy highlights.

Archived