Football is back! Preseason Week 2 GDT. Here come the Bills.

NudeTayne

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Deshone Kizer... 7/12, 149 yards, 2 TDs...0 INTS

Do you think we could trade Demarious Randall for him straight up or what?

But seriously... those in the "we gave up on him too soon" camp... are going to feel like crap when Randall isn't sh#t...lol

I mean, I was as big of a Kizer supporter as there was on this board, but it is just preseason.

I think Kizer has a spot in this league, but with the QB room Dorsey constructed here I can’t complain.  Stanton will do wonders for Mayfield and give him every opportunity to develop.

Bad timing for Kizer here.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, I was as big of a Kizer supporter as there was on this board, but it is just preseason.

I think Kizer has a spot in this league, but with the QB room Dorsey constructed here I can’t complain.  Stanton will do wonders for Mayfield and give him every opportunity to develop.

The Kizer trade gets no complaints from me as it made sense given we were taking a QB at 1.... just getting some Kizer jokes off.

He desperately needed a Stanton.. Tyrod room... and as we've discussed.. he should've never started year 1...

Bad timing is correct...

I wonder how long it takes for him to pass up Hundley.

I also wonder how long it will take for me to get over Sam Darnold in a Jets uniform... lol...

I'm just glad we're not heading into this draft needing to tank for Jarrett Stidham or Drew Lock... or the QB mediocrity coming out the upcoming year..

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If Kizer were to become a franchise QB, how good would Sashi look?! My God! If Coleman becomes the man in Buffalo too...? Hue's paltry existing rep would quickly go very sour. All I know is if Kizer succeeds A-Rod and is a dude there, it would be eye opening on Sashi's behalf.

Just saying. It'd be the '95 Browns documentary all over again.

I’m not buying the preseason Kizer production at all. The guy we saw finish last season was not an off-season away from being a good QB. Don’t fall for the meaningless preseason stats on that one. 

With Darnold, they need to play Teddy. Not because Sam isn’t ready but because that Oline isn’t. Whoever plays QB is going to get abused. It looked bad out there. Don’t toss a rookie into that.

Darnold's 3rd and 3 pass was very nice. Otherwise not really anything going on. His ball to the sidelines seemed to take a while to get there I certainly think Baker has the advantage in zip on his passes. Rudolph evidently didn't look that good which is more important to our future.

Archived