Football is back! Preseason Week 2 GDT. Here come the Bills.

NudeTayne

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Elite is a stretch. 4.6 40 for a wr is meh and good-great for a real but he doesn’t have strength to block which eliminates him from being an effective te or job. 

He doesn’t have a position in the nfl. 

Elite might be a stretch... i thought he had more extreme testing numbers, but they were still at great, but at http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/devon-cajuste?id=2555276

At the combine he was 6'4'', 234 pounds ... 4.62, 40 yd is a great time... withh a 36 inch vert is up there...

David Njoku ... wa 6'4'', 246 pounds... 4.64, 40yd...37.5 inch vert

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Elite might be a stretch... i thought he had more extreme testing numbers, but they were still at great, but at http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/devon-cajuste?id=2555276

At the combine he was 6'4'', 234 pounds ... 4.62, 40 yd is a great time... withh a 36 inch vert is up there...

David Njoku ... wa 6'4'', 246 pounds... 4.64, 40yd...37.5 inch vert

So cut Njoku basically.

Random thought......I am currently in a Customer Demo.....my Boss and Several Managers are in here.....and Baker Mayfield just took a Stock Transfer from Duke Johnson......and Myles Garrett is about to go through an end of day reconciliation.

This is What happens when you have a Browns fan who's a System Admin....

There are literally 13 Developers, Bosses and Network Integrators are all sitting around looking at this system....The Two youngest developers Get it...and Both keep looking over at me and chuckling.....Random Friday Fun

33 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

You could get a chiropractor to give you a suplex  as well. 

It probably won’t help, but it will cost you $120.

I could get a good look at T-bone by putting my head up a bull's a$$, but why not just take the butcher's word for it?

19 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It’s my wife actually. If I had it my way no more suplexes.

Everyone knows that suplexes are the gateway drug to spinning pile drivers. Tread lightly with the little--well pretty much Zangief--lady.

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I know this is off topic but Josh Allen plays tonight and I am wondering if it would be okay to discuss that game in this thread instead of starting a Bills GDT to keep up with his performance. 

I was thinking about hopping in the Bills forum just to say hello and ignore all the adoration for an obviously meh QB in Nathan Peter...err...AJ McA...err...Josh Allen...or whichever crappy QB they wanna slobber over.

Archived