Preseason Week 3 - GDT vs. Oakland

Leader

3 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

If he's practicing next week, whether he plays or not will be a good sign of how close he is to making the team. If the coaching staff holds him out, it's probably a sign that they've already decided they want him on the roster. If he plays with the injury, he's still trying to make the team.

Probably agree. 

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

If he's practicing next week, whether he plays or not will be a good sign of how close he is to making the team. If the coaching staff holds him out, it's probably a sign that they've already decided they want him on the roster. If he plays with the injury, he's still trying to make the team.

Keeping him out might also mean they'd like to shoot him to practice squad?  And don't want to show teams he's either healthy or good?  

17 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

1030pm Eastern start. Bush league. 

I can't tell if I like it. I'm overnight for work and we'll probably get back from eating just in time to sneak to the hotel bar and watch it lol. So maybe it'll work

2 hours ago, persiandud said:

best RB we got! 

As far as a runner... sure. All around back, Williams is clearly better then ever other RB on the roster at everything. Best blocker, pass catcher, etc. He just doesn’t have the wiggle Jones does.

5 minutes ago, Green19 said:

As far as a runner... sure. All around back, Williams is clearly better then ever other RB on the roster at everything. Best blocker, pass catcher, etc. He just doesn’t have the wiggle Jones does.

i'm not convinced Williams is a better pass catcher. pass pro, sure 

Archived