Preseason week 3: The haul vs. Wentz

Thomas5737

Would you rather have the haul or Nick Foles?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have the haul or Nick Foles?

24 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Not out of the woods yet with Tyrod...

He likely has some damage to his wrist...

My guess is that we'll wake to news tomorrow that he's out 5-6 weeks with ligament damage

Yeah that just didn’t look good. If he is out that long it has to be Baker not Drew

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

if I was a betting man, I would want to place money on Garrett being a DPOY this season. If he plays all 16 games, he is going to put up some sexy sexy numbers for a DE

Yeah hes on the Von Miller Khalil Mack level

hes just going to dominate one on ones with any tackle that isnt at least above average

McKinnon honestly should make it over Carrie idk why we paid him so much 

I really want a DT upgrade in our 2019 draft or FA, but Brantley showed some flashes

our linebacker core is fantastic 

I really want to see more from Ogbah though he hasn't made a play all preseason 

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'm a tad concerned about Genard Avery. Dude was playing in the second half and injured his hammy at some point. Gotta hope that bad boy doesn't linger. Wasn't that the injury that held him out of the start of camp?

Genard Avery looks like a freak of nature.
He has the body type of Dwight Freeny, I am super excited for the due, the bull rush on lane Johnson was unreal.  

kirksey had a great game in the hole I thought, some nice tackles, also good in coverage on TE, he was making calls and leading the D. 

collins looked uber slow on the int.

Peppers doesn't know how to tackle in space and is a terrible reurner. 

BBC is a player, could be our best DB not called Ward. 

chris smith is on the roser bubble. Smith vs Orchard fo the last DE spot. 

Like what i saw out of Nick chubb, good power, good moves. 

Some get harison some snacks, he looks like a DE or a TE not a LT. 

Was Chad Thomas in Ohio, haven't seen him or heard from him yet. 

2:09 in the 1st... 4th and 5... Greg Robinson gets obliterated by an inside move by old man Chris Long...

KEEP Coleman over Robinson... both aren't great... Coleman at RT is better and good at times...

Bad Feet... grabby.. whiffs... terrible... please cut..

.... writing may be on the wall with Robinson being the first off the bench to replace Hubbard...

21 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

2:09 in the 1st... 4th and 5... Greg Robinson gets obliterated by an inside move by old man Chris Long...

KEEP Coleman over Robinson... both aren't great... Coleman at RT is better and good at times...

.... writing may be on the wall with Robinson being the first off the bench to replace Hubbard...

gotta keep Harrison, I want to keep coleman, and I think I want Robinson over Drango. 

If an interior guy goes down shift Bit to G and then put in one of the tackles in. 

I don't care for Reiter, but I guess we need him. 

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

7:47 3rd Quarter... Greg Robinson Whiffs and is destroyed by an inside move by Josh Sweat... terrible footwork... terrible set... terrible hands...

Archived