Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

8 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I think Elways days of reaching for a QB in the draft are done. 

No matter the reason, I hope that's true for 2019.    This would be a massive mistake to go Rd1 QB where we will be picking, and even Rd2 will be a very iffy proposition.

Edited by Broncofan

2 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

So tomorrow is my first full calendar day off since September 17th (getting off at 7am only to be back to work at 7am the next day should not count as a day off! Thanks  for looking out ACGME!) how drunk should I get tonight?

Damn, you’re a slacker.

Anyway, i’d go Wolf if Wall Street drunk if you’ve seen that.  

On 11/6/2018 at 8:47 PM, 49ersfan said:

I've got a 15 hour layover in Denver from Christmas eve to Christmas morning. Anything i can check out? I wont have time to do anything in the morning, but in the night 'm looking to check out 1-2 sights and 1 good restaurant (open minded to anything). 

Honestly it’s tough for two reasons. #1 and most importantly is the airport is $&1@ing FAR from Denver, like damn near Kansas. #2 despite having a relatively good nightlife it reverts back to Midwest roots on Christmas and ****s closed.

4 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Unsure if the wife would appreciate the hookers but only one way to find out!

Haha doubtful nor would you appreciate how you felt the next morning or 2 days after.

IDK where you’re at now, but I know you’ve been in the Springs.  Peaks N Pines brewery is where you need to go.  Best beer I’ve had.  I am not a big IPA fan, but the IPA there is unbelievable.  So is the APA and the brown.  Also have great fruity beers.

Edited by germ-x

13 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Haha doubtful nor would you appreciate how you felt the next morning or 2 days after.

IDK where you’re at now, but I know you’ve been in the Springs.  Peaks N Pines brewery is where you need to go.  Best beer I’ve had.  I am not a big IPA fan, but the IPA there is unbelievable.  So is the APA and the brown.  Also have great fruity beers.

I’m in San Antonio now in Emergency Medicine Residency. Lots of good beer to choose from. Hope to visit the springs again next summer and will define check out peaks n pines (your not the first to mention it to me) 

47 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

I’m in San Antonio now in Emergency Medicine Residency. Lots of good beer to choose from. Hope to visit the springs again next summer and will define check out peaks n pines (your not the first to mention it to me) 

Yep, hit it up for sure.  Have a good night, after 3 months of work you deserve it.

16 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

So tomorrow is my first full calendar day off since September 17th (getting off at 7am only to be back to work at 7am the next day should not count as a day off! Thanks  for looking out ACGME!) how drunk should I get tonight?

No s**t! Thats not a day off,  just a nasty shift change.

Don't wait until tonight, drink and nap all day, in bed tonight by 1 or 2 and you'll be good to go.

After 8 weeks they need to do better with time off.

• Like 1