Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

38 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I think this situation is worse than anything Kwesi has done. Passed up on Young, Stroud, Richardson, and then Carter for DJ Moore and a RT, while trading the #32 pick last year and turning it into a 5th or 6th rounder in 2024.

But did Poles sign a #2 TE that prevented him from signing anyone else and making draft picks? 

7 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

I think this situation is worse than anything Kwesi has done. Passed up on Young, Stroud, Richardson, and then Carter for DJ Moore and a RT, while trading the #32 pick last year and turning it into a 5th or 6th rounder in 2024.

I think trading down was for sure the right move, especially if they get the first pick this year. I’d rather have Caleb Williams than Young or Stroud, plus the potential to pair him with Marvin Harrison Jr.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Worm Guts said:

I think trading down was for sure the right move, especially if they get the first pick this year. I’d rather have Caleb Williams than Young or Stroud, plus the potential to pair him with Marvin Harrison Jr.

The Bears need so much more help than WR, even though Claypool and Mooney are likely gone after this season.

Williams paired with the Lions OC as the Bears new HC would be a sweet duo (not that I'm rooting for it to happen!)

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

The Bears need so much more help than WR, even though Claypool and Mooney are likely gone after this season.

Williams paired with the Lions OC as the Bears new HC would be a sweet duo (not that I'm rooting for it to happen!)

Of course they do, but it would be a great start. 

• Like 1

The NFL now has just two winless teams. The Bears own both their first-round draft picks.

The Bears fell to 0-4 with yesterday’s loss to the Broncos, and the Panthers fell to 0-4 with yesterday’s loss to the Vikings. They’re the only 0-4 teams in the NFL.

And the Bears have both their own first-round pick in the 2024 NFL draft and the Panthers’ pick, thanks to this year’s trade that allowed the Panthers to take Bryce Young first overall.

It’s a long season and we don’t know if the Bears and Panthers will actually finish at the bottom of the standings when it’s all said and done, but at the moment the Bears would appear to have an excellent chance at owning the first overall pick, either by finishing with the worst record in the NFL or by the Panthers finishing with the worst record in the NFL.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bears-and-panthers-are-nfls-only-winless-teams-giving-chicago-hope-for-top-two-picks